Balloon Boy - Hoax, Publicity Stunt?

Sea Beach

I say the media over-reacted to a bizarre situation as they often do.

Most media: OH EM GEZZ ITS NEWSSS .................... ok sorry its not *but keeps covering it to not look stupid but looks stupid anyways as they try to draw it out*.

CNN texts me headlines for important events. Why did they text me 6 times with this story? I need 2 texts, the breaking news info, then "oh he's alive no big deal after all". Are we that desperate for cheap thrills? :mad:

- A

I say the media over-reacted to a bizarre situation as they often do.

Most media: OH EM GEZZ ITS NEWSSS .................... ok sorry its not *but keeps covering it to not look stupid but looks stupid anyways as they try to draw it out*.

CNN texts me headlines for important events. Why did they text me 6 times with this story? I need 2 texts, the breaking news info, then "oh he's alive no big deal after all". Are we that desperate for cheap thrills? :mad:

- A

well big business doesn't want you to report on "99% of Americans get screwed, banks keep making record profits and paying record bonuses...government decides after receiving lobbying efforts and campaign donations not to fix anything"

but that'd be OLD news anyway..

The way the Father reacted to it, i think its a hoax . He called the FAA and then a News Station. then it think they said it was another 10 mins before the police were called, something in this smells bad like rotten bull. And did you see the way he lets his children live , there aloud to fart, burp curse and run around the house crazy according to wife swap. I think he should lose his kids for a while. and who takes there kids on Storm Chases? I know some Storm Chasers they would never put there family in Danger like that.....

~Corey:(

I'mma let you finish and all that but I just need to say...Anne Frank had the best attic hideout of all time...OF ALL TIME!!!

Hijack others' thread much?

I'mma let you finish, but Kanye West was the best heckler of all time...OF ALL TIME.

Archived