Lo-V to Yankee Stadium Today

R33WF

Again?? wow! But man the TOMC would be nice!!

Also seems like its from the 15. Tho ill check it out of course and catch it!

Hopefully i can catch it on the WPR line too as it lays up at 239th st when other yards are closed like last times(Oct 9)

Hopefully i can catch it on the WPR line too as it lays up at 239th st when other yards are closed like last times(Oct 9)

Lol, you are probably the only person that wants the TOMC over the low-V :)

The TOMC is the Mets's Museum Train. If they would have made the playoffs then I'm sure they would have been out & about on the (7)...

tee hee :)... (jk) but still... I prefer the TOMC and Yes im a METS FAN!! No matter what. lol

Lol, you are probably the only person that wants the TOMC over the low-V :o

Anyways.. I just got back from the Lo-Vs. Got it at 138th and Mott Haven, a vid. Packed! Got on the next (4) looped on it, and caught it at 149th back down and it was in service for one more ride. Got it, saw Anthony and some foamers around and got off at 161st, and finally chased it at Prospect Ave on the WPR Line B)

Lol, chasers...

As much as I'd like to get pics of the Low v on the WPR line, it's not worth it for me to chase it. I'll stick with just 161st.

it stalled at 161st for 30min, then stalled at 138th for 15min. Caught it right on time on the (5) behind me. It didnt ran exp(lo vs) Since an R62 (3) was stalled at Jackson M track, saw a locomotive passing toward it.

Archived