Rape - $1.28 Per LB?

Sea Beach

Rapeseed (Brassica napus), also known as rape, oilseed rape, rapa, rapaseed and (in the case of one particular group of cultivars) canola, is a bright yellow flowering member of the family Brassicaceae (mustard or cabbage family). The name derives from the Latin for turnip, rāpum or rāpa, and is first recorded in English at the end of the 14th century. Older writers usually distinguished the turnip and rape by the adjectives round and long(-rooted) respectively. See also Brassica napobrassica, which may be considered a variety of Brassica napus. Some botanists include the closely related Brassica campestris within B. napus.

-Wikipedia

But I agree, its pretty funny. Imagine someone looking in the refrigerator and saying, "I need to go get rape."

Ahh, I doubt this is a fail, because rape is rape (lol) and there is no other way to call this vegetable. (I mean, oilseed rape still contains rape). It's not Engrish, though I love that site, I don't think it qualifies to go there.

Good luck with Failblog, though I have sent in lots of fails, none ever made it to the voting pages or the front page.

Anyway your pic reminds me of this old favorite:

http://holycrapthatsfunny.com/2008/11/06/weekly-rapes-available/

Rapeseed (Brassica napus), also known as rape, oilseed rape, rapa, rapaseed and (in the case of one particular group of cultivars) canola, is a bright yellow flowering member of the family Brassicaceae (mustard or cabbage family). The name derives from the Latin for turnip, rāpum or rāpa, and is first recorded in English at the end of the 14th century. Older writers usually distinguished the turnip and rape by the adjectives round and long(-rooted) respectively. See also Brassica napobrassica, which may be considered a variety of Brassica napus. Some botanists include the closely related Brassica campestris within B. napus.

-Wikipedia

But I agree, its pretty funny. Imagine someone looking in the refrigerator and saying, "I need to go get rape."

hahahahaha,its a vegetable thingymagig.

ROFLMFAOOOOOO!!! That would sound so funny

Sexual assault fail.lol

LOL

Send to Failblog and http://www.engrish.com NAO

LOL I agree do it nao.

Ahh, I doubt this is a fail, because rape is rape (lol) and there is no other way to call this vegetable. (I mean, oilseed rape still contains rape). It's not Engrish, though I love that site, I don't think it qualifies to go there.

Good luck with Failblog, though I have sent in lots of fails, none ever made it to the voting pages or the front page.

Anyway your pic reminds me of this old favorite:

http://holycrapthatsfunny.com/2008/11/06/weekly-rapes-available/

Im gonna try to do send it in!

lmao at the pic

heres some other funnys I have

Picture0077.jpg

LOL. I always laugh a little when I buy a can or bottle of Coca Cola and it says to check the bottle top or crown and enter the code to win at MyCokeRewards.com.

Fried green papers? Really a double fail.

LOL we should really start a fail thread.Vinny are you in?

Do it, do it! It found be a sticky to off-topic.

yea,hopefully someone can sticky this and rename it "Fails" or something like that. and heres some more fails of mine:

Class gone wrong (this was in one of my classes,and yes I wrote most of that on the board)

09-15-09_1019.jpg

Rent-a-Man....or Truck?

Picture212.jpg

Picture211.jpg

They couldnt come up with a better name for this show?

Picture0863.jpg

Rape isn't something that's funny

We are not trying to deny that rape is a grievous crime. However, it doesn't hurt to suspend that thought for a while and make a few jokes. No one ever said dark comedy should not be performed because it is insensitive. This thread doesn't even come close to being properly "dark" comedy.

yea,hopefully someone can sticky this and rename it "Fails" or something like that. and heres some more fails of mine:

Class gone wrong (this was in one of my classes,and yes I wrote most of that on the board)

09-15-09_1019.jpg

Rent-a-Man....or Truck?

Picture212.jpg

Picture211.jpg

They couldnt come up with a better name for this show?

Picture0863.jpg

Unfortunately for you, the point of the show is to lose weight, so the name is appropriate.

The truck rental algorithm is great. Pay $34 (17 for the truck and 17 for the man to drive it/load and unload it) and additional $17 for each man you want. Its not really a fail, just a good business model. (Allows for flexibility).

Archived