Question about the Q53

Tinamarie

Is the first stop of the Q53 Jackson Heights/Roosevelt Ave?

oh nah...

take the 7 train to 61st/Woodside... walk down the stairs there (it's the "main" set of stairs, can't miss it)... then cross the street.... on that corner is the 1st stop of the Q53.... there's a newstand on said corner, next to that is a dunkin donuts... next to the dunkin donuts is a bar...

Q53 LTD SB begins at 61st St & Roosevelt Av north of Rooseelt Av in opposite of LIRR Steps, then non-stop to Broadway/75th St.

Q53 stop is outside bus terminal just like Q32 and Q45.

So the Q53 stop outside the bus terminal is like the 5th stop or something? I took the Q53 before from Roosevelt but I wasn't sure if that was the first stop or last stop or something.

So the Q53 stop outside the bus terminal is like the 5th stop or something? I took the Q53 before from Roosevelt but I wasn't sure if that was the first stop or last stop or something.

Broadway/75th St is 2nd stop for Q53 LTD for SB and 2nd last stop for northbound.

Maybe, there was detour or maybe B/O was being nice. Q53 is not allowed to stop on Q32 stops unless if there was street fair, parade, detour, etc.

Oh, maybe you might got on during late night with STOP REQUEST Program.

Broadway/75th St is 2nd stop for Q53 LTD for SB and 2nd last stop for northbound.

Maybe, there was detour or maybe B/O was being nice. Q53 is not allowed to stop on Q32 stops unless if there was street fair, parade, detour, etc.

It wasn't on a Q32 stop. It was it's own stop. It wasn't far from Roosevelt and it wasn't in the bus depot.

The Q53 is an exception to the late night stop request program.

It wasn't on a Q32 stop. It was it's own stop. It wasn't far from Roosevelt and it wasn't in the bus depot.

The Rockaway bound stop is on Broadway across the street from the busterminal just past the Subway sandwich shop. its the second stop followed by elmhurst hospital then Broadway @ Queens Bl.

Archived