The worst movies ever made!

Dan05979

There's nothing worse than spending hard earned money on a movie that turns out to be garbage.

Please let us know what you think is a 'Piece of Garbage'

Yesterday I think I saw one of the worst movies ever made, it was Nick Canon in the 'Underclassmen' - Absolutely horrible!

I absolutly hate this direct to DVD movie called "Night Skies". Worst Alien Abduction movie ever made. Also don't get me started with "Final Destination". It just 2 hours of disgusting killing, decapitation and mutilations! I ABSOLUTELY HATE THAT MOVIE WITH A BLOODY PASSION.

I absolutly hate this direct to DVD movie called "Night Skies". Worst Alien Abduction movie ever made. Also don't get me started with "Final Destination". It just 2 hours of disgusting killing, decapitation and mutilations! I ABSOLUTELY HATE THAT MOVIE WITH A BLOODY PASSION.
lol notice how you hate this movie with a bloody passion,because its too bloody:)

So why watch a triller/horror movie?

Anything Michael Moore made - His propoganda films are a bad joke, especially the wall street one where he bitches about corporate greed but yet he made a lot of money off that movie.

An Inconvenient Truth - Another propoganda documentary about a weather condition that may not even be happening let alone if humans have anything to do with it.

Anything Michael Moore made - His propoganda films are a bad joke, especially the wall street one where he bitches about corporate greed but yet he made a lot of money off that movie.

An Inconvenient Truth - Another propoganda documentary about a weather condition that may not even be happening let alone if humans have anything to do with it.

You're a good man, my friend.

I just want to say...I 100% agree with that. ALMOST EVERYTHING Michael Moore put in that movie is true, but he didn't do it except to line his own pockets. I would have had far more respect for him had he used profit from the movie to help the couple that lost their home, or just done anything to spread the wealth that we should all know by now the corporations DO NOT DO because they DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

By not putting his money where his mouth is, Michael Moore showed that he too is one of them.

-Gigli, no question on that one.

-Zzyzx Road, google it

-Saw - these movies are just plain dumb and the director is a sick ****. I have a strong stomach and don't care about gore but how many times can you remake the same idiotic movie.

-Blair Witch Project - this was quite honestly the worst movie I ever saw and so overrated. Not only was it completely unscary I wanted to punch the characters in the face the whole time for being a bunch of whiny f***ing idiots who just argued and b****ed at each other.

-Sorority Boys - Quite possibly the dumbest movie ever made. Not the worst, but the absolute dumbest.

Archived