Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trainspotter

Riders: R, V lines not up to par

Riders: R, V lines not up to par

The R and V subway lines received mediocre grades in the latest rider report card results released by New York City Transit.

Straphangers gave both Queens-to-Manhattan lines an overall C-minus grade.

The R received its lowest grades, Ds, for inaudible station and train announcements and uninformative station announcements. The V also received a D for inaudible station announcements.

Full story: amny_logo.gif icon_offsite.png - December 10, 2007

WTF? The lowest grade for the R should be Wait Time for Trains and Minimal Delays for trains! When i got the thing obviously i filled out "F" for both of them.

The R should recieve the most a "D".

and what's wrong with the V? The V is a good line! The only problem is that it dosen't come weekends

WTF? The lowest grade for the R should be Wait Time for Trains and Minimal Delays for trains! When i got the thing obviously i filled out "F" for both of them.

The R should recieve the most a "D".

and what's wrong with the V? The V is a good line! The only problem is that it dosen't come weekends

The thing is with the V. It's becoming a bit of a burden. Beside it not coming on the weekends, it has a tendency of showing up late and the crowding sucks.

I think the (R) got a bad rap. The (R) should have gotten at least a C. I ride it briefly every morning and it's not that bad.

The (V) I don't know about. I hardly ever use it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.