Rate your favorite depot logo

St Louis Car 09

i would give West Farms Depot rating:

Orion7NG #7620 - #7699 ( C-)

#7700 - #7799 ( B - )

#7800 - #7819 ( B + )

You're notsupposed to rate the buses, you're supposed to rate the bus depot's logo.

the funny thing about the JFK Depot logo, is that on the icon you see a picture of a coach bus but iirc JFK Depot does not have any coach buses

JFK has 13 MCI D4500CLs. 3147 up to 3159

As for favorite depot logos

The OLD Amsterdam logo, seen in my avatar

Eastchester

College Point

Yukon

The soon to be Meredith Ave Depot logo (visit the TTMG roster for more info)

Mitchell Field

Rockville Centre

Flatbush

Casey Stengel

all with an A+

The End.

P.S : Gotta stop with the whole "Rate your favorite <insertthinghere>" stuff, its everywhere and its becoming to be particularly annoying.

The original Amsterdam Decal: A+

Gun Hill Decal: A+

Kingsbridge Decal: A

Ex-Flushing Decal: A+

Ulmer Park, Flatbush, Yukon, Castleton, Eastchester, 100th Street, Michael J. Quill, 126th Street, Manhattanville, East New York, Jamaica, Ex-Queens Surface Decals: A

West Farms, College Point, Baisley Park Decals: D-

Gun Hill's is pretty good, if you consider its meaning. The term "Gun Hill" refers to the place where colonists shot British soldiers with a cannon during the Revolution. The American decor in the logo is extremely symbolic and heartwarmingly patriotic.

Fresh Pond's is just cute. I love the little duck. ♥

West Farms' is historical, so I find that it has a little charm to it.

I liked Mother Clara Hale's decal. It was very emotional.

Eastchester's depot is interesting in a weird sort of way. I like how they compare Co-Op City's architecture to that of the Flatiron Building.

College Point is really impressive to me. I love the bridge spanning the water and the little sun shining. Props for the random four-leaf clover, too.

My number depot logo is my home depot (guess which one lol). My second favorite is ENY cuz they put those 3 letters as 1.

And another thing I noticed about most of the logos. They are blue & orange like these other things...

ENY

Fresh Pond

126 st

Castleton

The SI ferry

The NY Knicks

The city flag

The NY Mets

And other things

My number depot logo is my home depot (guess which one lol). My second favorite is ENY cuz they put those 3 letters as 1.

And another thing I noticed about most of the logos. They are blue & orange like these other things...

ENY

Fresh Pond

126 st

Castleton

The SI ferry

The NY Knicks

The city flag

The NY Mets

And other things

I did`nt catch om to the color schemes,thats good analysis.

I have a liking for a lot of logos. My most favorite are as follows:

1. Grand Avenue. Very slick and eye-catching.

2. 126th Street: Love how the complimentary colors make the logo pop out of the bus.

3. Fresh Pond: Again, a very cool design. The silhouette of the duck is very creative and plays around with the depot's name and location. Very cute. ^^

4. Spring Creek. Love the colors, and the row of flowers at the bottom make the logo inviting and warm.

5. The old West Side logo: Simple, to the point, and uses an elegant typeface for it.

There's something else I noticed...it seems like Quill's logo is bigger than the other ones. Think about it like this...

1. If you look at some of the artics out of 126 st (and maybe Gun Hill) and some of the RTS from Flatbush and u look at the depot logo, you can see the outer ring of Quill's logo right around the current logo

2. If you look at the NGs at Quill, it seems like its bigger than the Quality Control Bus sticker.

Just an abservation

ENY

Fresh Pond

126 st

Castleton

The SI ferry

The NY Knicks

The city flag

The NY Mets

And other things

far as NY sports go, I've always said Blue & orange are the color of losers...

Mets, Islanders, Knicks... hell, throw Suny New Paltz in there too if ya want...

...but I never stopped & paid attention to the colors of said depot logo's generally being the same color... good catch....

MCH is the best hands down

Kingsbridge but they should get the RTS off and swap it was an O5 or NGO7 because you won't be seeing an RTS out of there again

I like the Queens ones for their simplicity but JA's looks a little better than QV

ECH and CP have decent ones.

I don't like 100st because I didn't get the whole apple thing, GH's always seemed to bright. YON needs to be redone and even worse is SC and BP. And the Meredith Av Decal looks awful. Like I could I have photoshopped something a lot better than that. I'm praying they don't screw the Charleston one up.

We have (A) Member in here who won the LGA depot logo with my help of coure ,he's <Q>53 (L)imited .I had the idea for the Triboro in backround and Q53 had the rest except for the color I pressed on the Red to be in there for Triboro .

Far <R>ock is my Favorite love the MCI and the Waves that's Hot

I hate our CPT logo

Casy (S)tangel is hot also with an RTS in (S)hea

Mike J Quill STANDS OUT WITH hONOR

Archived