Rate your favorite depot logo

St Louis Car 09

ahh, I'm bored....

far as logos go, the one I think looks better than the rest in their respective division, are:

Brooklyn: Gleason...

{flatbush is too vague looking, fresh pond is ok (wish it had more color to it), ENY I don't care for the cascading letters, Grand av... I just don't know what to make of it, ulmer park... *shrugs*, spring creek.. I still think the artist(s) could have done w/o the flowers (I'll admit the logo looks much better on a bus than by itself)}

Bronx: Gun Hill (my overall favorite)...

{west farms is ok, hale is ok, eastchester... as much as I despised it when it first came out, I do like the composition behind the artwork}, amsterdam... the color scheme clashes horribly, kingsbridge... I still say that's a monorail ! - jokes aside, the castle looks like lego's}

Queens: Far Rockaway (although I wish it was a little less... "cartoonish")

{stengel is ok; like the concept, jamaica's is boring to look at, queens village is vague looking, JFK is ok - lil more color would have worked wonders, LGA.. composition is poor... the bus & the road isn't skewed all that well, CP is ehh... the "CP" in the middle of everything doesn't help matters, Baisley park... it's like looking into a box of crayons}

Manhattan: None.

{Quill's... the b&w pic of Quill kills it - if his face was blended into the graphic, this wouldn't be too bad a logo, 100th st.. only word I have for it is... cute., 126th st.. there's virtually no creativity to it, manhattanville... the concept is ok, it's the color scheme & the placement/organization of it that's bad, IMO}

Staten Island: None

{Castleton's is so bland, and Yukon, although creative, it's something about the moose I don't care for....}

...and wtf is this?

Meredith_Avenue.jpg

^ real or not... lmao... man I'm literally in tears dying laughing at that concoction.....

ahh, I'm bored....

far as logos go, the one I think looks better than the rest in their respective division, are:

Brooklyn: Gleason...

{flatbush is too vague looking, fresh pond is ok (wish it had more color to it), ENY I don't care for the cascading letters, Grand av... I just don't know what to make of it, ulmer park... *shrugs*, spring creek.. I still think the artist(s) could have done w/o the flowers (I'll admit the logo looks much better on a bus than by itself)}

Bronx: Gun Hill (my overall favorite)...

{west farms is ok, hale is ok, eastchester... as much as I despised it when it first came out, I do like the composition behind the artwork}, amsterdam... the color scheme clashes horribly, kingsbridge... I still say that's a monorail ! - jokes aside, the castle looks like lego's}

Queens: Far Rockaway (although I wish it was a little less... "cartoonish")

{stengel is ok; like the concept, jamaica's is boring to look at, queens village is vague looking, JFK is ok - lil more color would have worked wonders, LGA.. composition is poor... the bus & the road isn't skewed all that well, CP is ehh... the "CP" in the middle of everything doesn't help matters, Baisley park... it's like looking into a box of crayons}

Manhattan: None.

{Quill's... the b&w pic of Quill kills it - if his face was blended into the graphic, this wouldn't be too bad a logo, 100th st.. only word I have for it is... cute., 126th st.. there's virtually no creativity to it, manhattanville... the concept is ok, it's the color scheme & the placement/organization of it that's bad, IMO}

Staten Island: None

{Castleton's is so bland, and Yukon, although creative, it's something about the moose I don't care for....}

...and wtf is this?

Meredith_Avenue.jpg

^ real or not... lmao... man I'm literally in tears dying laughing at that concoction.....

LMFAO is that photoshopped? I guess buses can fly in staten Island:p

LMFAO is that photoshopped? I guess buses can fly in staten Island:p

Lmfaoooo!!! A failed attempt at making a depot logo that looks like something my little brother did.

Ok this thread is gettin kinda boring so imma comment on all the logos...

Brooklyn Division

East New York: eh, its ok

Fresh Pond: wonders why they landed on the name "fresh pond"

Gleason: I like the old logo better

Grand Ave: hate the little sunrise on it

Ulmer Park: what's with all those M's? (Somebody else asked the same question and it still never got answered)

Flatbush: BORING!!!

Spring Creek: hate the flowers

Queens Division

Queens Village: love the "QV" but it could be better

Jamaica: FAIL!!!!!

Casey Stengel: its ok

Baisley Park: don't like it

LaGuardia: too bland

JFK: I love it

Far Rockaway: it looks like that wave is gonna wash it all away lol

College Point: like it but the clover is overkill

Bronx Division

Gun Hill: very patriotic

Kingsbridge: WTF?? That's all I'm saying lol

Hale: love it (better than the old one)

Amsterdam: they did nothing but replace the RTS with a 07...lame (plus the colors)

Eastchester: I love the big "E" in the background

Yonkers: its ok...kinda bland tho

Manhattan Division

Manhattanville: KICKASS xD

Quill: bland

100 Street: don't get the apple

126 Street: love it

Staten Island Division

Castleton: like the castle but kinda bland

Yukon: is there any moose out there?

Meredith Ave: where do I begin...long story short EPIC FAIL!!!!!

That's it I guess

Hands down Meredith is the worst one at this point. I was mad about BP and SC but MA is a mess. Why did they need to put the bridge AND the ferry on it? Either they should have put one the new MCIs going across the span of a bridge or blown the pic of bus up without the bridge back ground and put the ferry where it is

Looks like the work of elementary school kids.

After all this time; I realize what is wrong with this one and some of the other MTAB logos. IT doesn't have the thick outer circle band, where the depot name and division go, as the NYCT logos (including new ones) go. That makes this one stand out, and look like something that was just cut out from somewhere. I'll bet if they redid it and put the test on a band on the edge, it would look better (and minimze the prominence of the inner graphics).

Are you seriously, honestly, and truly, with every fiber in your being... trying to convey to me.... that spring creek's logo is worse ?

Please don't tell me that's the case.....

No. I'm saying they BOTH look childish :P

Guest Charles

I think Fresh Pond arguably has the best depot logo. The color combination of blue, orange, and the black silhouette couldn't be any better.

Archived