Back to the Rockaways

Urbanfortitude

These are excellent shots!

Thanks bud :o

Nice, is that an R46 A train?

Yes it is. I saw two them while I was out and rode one home.

Slammin pics! In the first pic in the second set, you took the pic too soon.

Alright thanks for that. I'll see if I can do better today.

Nice.

I saw someone taking pictures on the Manhattan-bound platform at Broad Channel around 5:40pm today, on my way home on a Rock Park (A) train; it might have been you?

Yeah I was on the platform at that time taking pictures.

Those are some great pics, you may want to tinker with the settings to push out a little more performance from that camera, high-res quality is what you're looking for, yes!

Thanks for the feedback. I'll see what I can do today.

arigato gozaimasu ;) (that's thank you very much)

Actually the (A) train my pictures is an R46...the (S) is the 44 there.

Dude trust me,your (A) train is a R44.Three thing to spot.#1 The gray carbon steel strip on the side of the train,#2 on the bottom left and right portion of the doors has small circles that give the R44 a slightly delicate feel upon entering(usually one of those small tidbits left out when distinguishing both R44 and R46),#3 the R44`s are known for having cheaper quality sheetmetal which gives the carbodies a wrinkled look oh and If I seen it closely,the first two car numbers began with 52,the R46 start around 57 if im not mistaken:).

Dude trust me,your (A) train is a R44.Three thing to spot.#1 The gray carbon steel strip on the side of the train,#2 on the bottom left and right portion of the doors has small circles that give the R44 a slightly delicate feel upon entering(usually one of those small tidbits left out when distinguishing both R44 and R46),#3 the R44`s are known for having cheaper quality sheetmetal which gives the carbodies a wrinkled look oh and If I seen it closely,the first two car numbers began with 52,the R46 start around 57 if im not mistaken:).

2nd picture 2nd set is definitely a 46.

Archived