Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
FamousNYLover

Exclusive- City Bus Info Updated @ LGA!!

Just a quick question if i may:

Did you look at those pictures your self ?

some of them are ... well garbage is one word to discribe them

Why would you post them ?

Olegkha has a point though, Yuki should be posting only the better pics [like pics: 3,5,7] than to post every single picture he takes [from what it looks - all the pics are of one sign and the last pic came out the best]. And if he had more steadier hands, the images wouldn't be so blury.

Sure it may have came out blunt, but it was a valid point.

I wasn't aware that the Q33 bus ran at all times. Q48 and Q72 stop running at 1:45am and 12:50am respectively.

Edited by Locomotion69

Was that necessary?

yes it was YOU GOT A PROBLEM?

who do you think you are? transit forum police? Relax yourself.....

Was that necessary?

It's called constructive criticism. If he [yuki] doesn't get 'negative feedback' he'll never learn how to improve either his picture taking or to know what photos he should and should not post here.

No one is 'putting him down'. Plus you aren't helping him by just 'praising everything' he does. People have to learn from their mistakes.

It's called constructive criticism. If he [yuki] doesn't get 'negative feedback' he'll never learn how to improve either his picture taking or to know what photos he should and should not post here.

No one is 'putting him down'. Plus you aren't helping him by just 'praising everything' he does. People have to learn from their mistakes.

Thank you, if I see something that doesn't look right i'll comment, nylover even asked wich pics were better, and in my opinion non of them were. people got to stop kissing ass on here.

I don't think its a big deal.......most of u guys are making it a big deal.........BUT.......I feel it should had said and a better way....that's all that's not teaching him by calling ittrash.....giving him pointers about it coaching him sounds a little better......

none. you cannot see anything, why even bother?

So I'm guessing this is giving pointers to.......I was just wondering.......that's all....I mean I can see most of these pic......I'm SHOCK u can't see the last one...which happens to be the best pic.......

So I'm guessing this is giving pointers to.......I was just wondering.......that's all....I mean I can see most of these pic......I'm SHOCK u can't see the last one...which happens to be the best pic.......

Let me ask you a question, and i'm not trying to be a smartass

When you start a new thread and it involves pictures to be viewd wouldn't you want to put some decent pictures up on there and not put, lets say 10 blurry pics of the same thing and ask wich one is better? Especially if it involves READING whats in the picture? Yes the last pic is the best one out of all the blurry pics

Let me ask you a question, and i'm not trying to be a smartass

When you start a new thread and it involves pictures to be viewd wouldn't you want to put some decent pictures up on there and not put, lets say 10 blurry pics of the same thing and ask wich one is better? Especially if it involves READING whats in the picture? Yes the last pic is the best one out of all the blurry pics

ur not being a smartass.....all I feel is it should better handle that's all...like hey nice pics but here a few pointer.....stuff like that.....there a way to bash people without calling it trash......that's all....ur 100% right don't put bad pics in...maybe he thought they where good.....I dunno...

Everyone relax,

Yuki, we're just saying since the pictures are of the same thing, you should just post the best picture and omit the ones you find worse. For example some of them are blurry and unreadable, so you would take those out. If I were you, I would have just posted the last picture since it is clear and informative. Nice shot.

yes it was YOU GOT A PROBLEM?

who do you think you are? transit forum police? Relax yourself.....

Fine. I was a bit overzealous in trying to protect a friend. However, remember that I was the one who suggested he get a real digital camera.

To be fair a lot of us suggested that he save up for a digital camera. Now he's borrowing his friend's so that's solved.

Yuki, when posting pics, if you have more than 1 picture of the same thing then you should post the less blurry or clearer picture.

Thank you, if I see something that doesn't look right i'll comment, nylover even asked wich pics were better, and in my opinion non of them were. people got to stop kissing ass on here.

This is the truth. And I agree 100%

Everyone relax,

Yuki, we're just saying since the pictures are of the same thing, you should just post the best picture and omit the ones you find worse. For example some of them are blurry and unreadable, so you would take those out. If I were you, I would have just posted the last picture since it is clear and informative. Nice shot.

Best posts in this thread. Now quit the useless drama. People being so damn immature over nothing.

Yuki, your pics are alright but try and take a few still shots and post the best one. Dont just post a bunch of pics that no one can really see.