Ride The R42s While You Can

Daniel The Cool

I tried to pry off the builders plate because it was loose. No dice. Things bolted on Hard.(Yes I'm Not paying 75 bucks for something I can rip off for free:p lol!)

So, your going to steal something from the subway? Seems like a great idea to tell everyone.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They don't make them like they used too.

I remember reading something on thee rant posted by a retired PO that "back then perps had a sense of honor...they fully understood a beating was in order once they were caught". I love reading the memories posted by the guys on there.

I tried to pry off the builders plate because it was loose. No dice. Things bolted on Hard.(Yes I'm Not paying 75 bucks for something I can rip off for free:p lol!)

Police.gif Have fun with Bubba (don't drop that soap!) :(

Do the 42's on the (J) run weekends?

irony.jpg

fail_08.jpg

(You don't know every detail about that, now do you? :()

Now seriously, do the R42 (J) 's run during the weekends? I really want to get some last photos (before Weeks 297 eats 'em ;))

they run all of them on Sat. I think they should be reserve fleet, but it seems like they have the priority to run over the 160's. When I ask, peopls say it is because of various kinds of work they are doing on the 160's (including CBTC upgrade). But they can't be working on all of them at the same time. Weekdays are worse, as the few on the (Z) will lay up, but it will be mostly 160's that lay up, and the 42's run all day.

(Sunday is te only day where they try to take as many off as possible, with them going to 111th St and the back tail tracks at Parsons.

they run all of them on Sat. I think they should be reserve fleet, but it seems like they have the priority to run over the 160's. When I ask, peopls say it is because of various kinds of work they are doing on the 160's (including CBTC upgrade). But they can't be working on all of them at the same time. Weekdays are worse, as the few on the (Z) will lay up, but it will be mostly 160's that lay up, and the 42's run all day.

(Sunday is te only day where they try to take as many off as possible, with them going to 111th St and the back tail tracks at Parsons.

awesome :cool:

I know what I'm doing tomorrow :)

So, your going to steal something from the subway? Seems like a great idea to tell everyone.

Peeps! It was a joke. I didnt touch the damn thing. somebody punched it into the wall and it looked like it could cut someone of the touched it. I just looked at it no touchie. Touchie bad.

(Note*- I would never in any way possible steal something from the subway.)

Why would I steal a builders Plate???

pssh. Some bum got on a Cresent and yanked the Emergency cord @ 75st.

Oh. Right forgot I caught a set on

(F)riday, but the train I was on was going too fast. The pic is too blurry.

Everyone, just drop the subject. Yes, with all this stuff happening in the past year, it was ridiculous, but everyone seriously needs to lighten up. Don't be a martyr, please.

Whats a "martyr"?

Back on Topic- Does anyone have a comprehensive roster of the remainig R42s?

Whats a "martyr"?

Back on Topic- Does anyone have a comprehensive roster of the remainig R42s?

Martyr, in my terms, is someone who want to be righteous for the sake of humanity, in which a lot of times people fail. As for the R42 roster, someone has the info about it but I don't know who. Ask around.

Archived