Baseball caps

MattTrain

The most popular cap is the Oakland A's cap since green and yellow goes with everything. Runner up is the Cincinatti Red's hat.

The Reds, I'll agree with you on.... I do see heads wearing those a lot... as well as Pittsburgh Pirates caps...

but Oakland? don't see too many heads wearing the (regular) A's cap.... it's popular b/c green & yellow goes w/ everything? How do you come up with this logic....

What I don't like about the way some wear their fitted caps is that the cap looks too loose on them like the crown of the cap goes past their ears. I'm like "Why are you buying fitted caps that are way too big your size?"

I collect caps because I like the team's logos, and not just to match what I'm wearing. The patched ones add a special meaning to them.

The same reason some of these dudes wear XXXL t-shirts, when they're only 5 foot nothin (5'0").... The same reason these dudes wear pants down to their behind... Then they wonder why other cats is quick to snatch their caps off their head.....

But I hear ya, man.... I don't only collect caps to match what I wear, either... There are some teams I simply refuse to buy their caps b/c I despise that team.... I have to like the team (or at least someone on the team), the team's logo, the design(s) on the cap itself, and the colors of the cap.... Me being a collector, I'm not gonna pick up any ole black & blue cap just b/c it's... black & blue....

I know that can annoy you, however I see people wear baseball caps just to wear what it matches the clothing they wear. Is it okay to have it match with the jersey or a team's shirt, oh yeah. How can you tell if they're baseball fans or not? Did you ask?

What I don't like about the way some wear their fitted caps is that the cap looks too loose on them like the crown of the cap goes past their ears. I'm like "Why are you buying fitted caps that are way too big your size?"

I collect caps because I like the team's logos, and not just to match what I'm wearing. The patched ones add a special meaning to them.

He think black people or ghetto type don't like baseball....I guess...and putting your hat's on the bed is bad luck.

Archived