The People vs. Transport Fans

mark1447

+1 The failure of those to recognize photography as an art of sorts.

Yeah. I bet people think photography is more used for taking pictures of others for family or friends.. Not just anything.. If you take a picture of a ladybug on a leaf, and people are surrounded by you and looking, i wonder what reaction will they have..

Actually put both of them together and this thread is about transit photography.

No. Transit photography is just a small fraction of photographers that get harrased. http://www.flickr.com/groups/photography_is_not_a_crime/ Go there and read up on the discussion board and you will see that the issue is really with photography in general. No matter what type of pictures you're into, you will always get someone asking you question about what or why you're taking pictures of whatever it is you are.

Photography is the art of using a camera to take pictures of things. I can't imagine not having a camera & being happy, it is a huge part of my life that i dedicate lots of time effort and money to.

- A

I thought of a great deterrent to the overbearing jerkwads who give me lip, I have a picture of goatse saved in my camera and I rope them into conversation about my pictures and goatse shows up and they get quiet and leave.

LMFAOOO

I thought of a great deterrent to the overbearing jerkwads who give me lip, I have a picture of goatse saved in my camera and I rope them into conversation about my pictures and goatse shows up and they get quiet and leave.

Eww dont get me started with Goatses LOL. Disgusting X(!!

Though if you showed it some one, they will think your nuts but then again it will get them sick B)

Archived