Bus Operator Exam 8006

Locomotion69

I work for the DMV and I just got the letter telling me to go in on 9/21 as well. DMV will not let your son take the CDL permit the same day as he transfter his Lic over from NJ.

damn so when he goes down there tomorrow they going to send him home cause he dont got all of the documents and transit dont hold positions

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I work for the DMV and I just got the letter telling me to go in on 9/21 as well. DMV will not let your son take the CDL permit the same day as he transfter his Lic over from NJ.

he's had a NY license for 2 yrs since he was going to college in NYC.

just went in this morning and handed in my application. I thought they were suppose to give me a interview and start with the drug test and what not. I can't believe people actually showed up with just their regular class D licenses. They told me that they don't have any dates for future classes and then gave me a packet to fill out and bring it back when I get a phone call. So this is me starting on step 1

just went in this morning and handed in my application. I thought they were suppose to give me a interview and start with the drug test and what not. I can't believe people actually showed up with just their regular class D licenses. They told me that they don't have any dates for future classes and then gave me a packet to fill out and bring it back when I get a phone call. So this is me starting on step 1

So you didnt give them no urine sample? You got that 21 page booklet they ask about ur background and etc.

yeah took it on friday guess they really have no more classes

When I went for final processing this past Tuesday I also heard one of the ladies tell and individual who took a drug test that they were uncertain as to when the next class will be. Hopefully, something opens up soon. I know you've been waiting a long time.

When I went for final processing this past Tuesday I also heard one of the ladies tell and individual who toiok a drug test that they were uncertain as to when the next class will be. Hopefully, something opens up soon. I know you've been waiting a long time.

Man it is what it is I cant call it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived