Bus Operator Exam 8006

Locomotion69

I called yesterday and they told me there up to #2400. There getting close to my list # hopefully soon...

I didn't get anything in the mail if they are already up to this list #... :o I'm still trusting and believing, I gonna be patient... :)

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just called this evening to find out my status where I'm at. My list# is 2950.5 before it said that I'm on an outstanding certification and not it said that I'm not. On the recording it said original # of eligible is 3758 and last person certified 3757, and last appointed is 2595. There getting very close to my list# hopefully I should hear from them by this summer, but I am a bit concerned about my financial situation at this moment. I wish everyone out there the best of luck if you get called.

Good morning,,, Just found out that I have to reinstate my list# because I missed my interview date. I never received the mail... I had a mail forward on my address and I also had the address recently (Month ago) changed to my mother-In-law's address; Smh! I hope I still able to get in.

I just called this evening to find out my status where I'm at. My list# is 2950.5 before it said that I'm on an outstanding certification and not it said that I'm not. On the recording it said original # of eligible is 3758 and last person certified 3757, and last appointed is 2595. There getting very close to my list# hopefully I should hear from them by this summer, but I am a bit concerned about my financial situation at this moment. I wish everyone out there the best of luck if you get called.

It appear that there are no more classes any time soon

I was at PepBoys on Metopolitan Ave in Ridgewood last night getting something for my car, and I spoke to a B/O he was from Grand Ave Depot. We were talking for a little bit very nice guy, and he told me at his depot there been getting new drivers about every month since there's a volume of drivers retiring this year. The good advice he gave me to keep my driving record clean, and don't have any DUI's. I told him I have non of that at all, and he wish me luck.

I was at PepBoys on Metopolitan Ave in Ridgewood last night getting something for my car, and I spoke to a B/O he was from Grand Ave Depot. We were talking for a little bit very nice guy, and he told me at his depot there been getting new drivers about every month since there's a volume of drivers retiring this year. The good advice he gave me to keep my driving record clean, and don't have any DUI's. I told him I have non of that at all, and he wish me luck.

Hope is true.

yes ta is still hiring we have new class every two week my freind was in the last one at fresh pond we have like 50 rookies

Thanks for the info! Keeping my fingers crossed on this one. BTW I just called not too long ago. On the recording it said that I'm on an outstanding certification and last time it said that I wasn't. Everything else is still the same from the last thread.

There were atleast 8 people in the depot today who were in their Day 1

I've been seeing that training bus outside the depot on the regular now, along with a different group for line training these pass few weeks. Their brining in new folks like crazy...

Archived