Bus Operator Exam 8006

Locomotion69

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey mass I guess the mta is not your calling . Don't even think you have a chance of being

Called for conductor. I suggest you try applying at a different agency .

Do me a favor and leave me a lone, and stop being so negative to others. I'm still not giving up hope with any position with transit or any jobs that the city has to offer me. If u continue with these comments about me I'm going to report you to Harry so plz stop ur B.S. already!

Do me a favor and leave me a lone, and stop being so negative to others. I'm still not giving up hope with any position with transit or any jobs that the city has to offer me. If u continue with these comments about me I'm going to report you to Harry so plz stop ur B.S. already!

First of all alone is one word not two. I am

Not being negative toward you or anyone else . I am being real I guess you do not know the

Difference . You need a reality check . You seem to need a false sense of hope to function in life. It really is a sad

Sad situation . Anyhow you can report me all you want . I didn't say anything wrong

Since when is Honesty a crime ????

First of all alone is one word not two. I am

Not being negative toward you or anyone else . I am being real I guess you do not know the

Difference . You need a reality check . You seem to need a false sense of hope to function in life. It really is a sad

Sad situation . Anyhow you can report me all you want . I didn't say anything wrong

Since when is Honesty a crime ????

Mass I'm sorry to see u didn't pass training. It's hard I felt like quitting myself and passed day 9. With my instructor riding me the whole time. Don't feel too bad it is tough. Don't give up keep ur head up stay strong something will come thru for u.

Mass I'm sorry to see u didn't pass training. It's hard I felt like quitting myself and passed day 9. With my instructor riding me the whole time. Don't feel too bad it is tough. Don't give up keep ur head up stay strong something will come thru for u.

Thanks Latinod! I'm just keeping my head up on this one, and hopefully what the New Year has waiting for me. Someone like primomjr78 needs a reality check. I'm man enough to face my own mistakes, and not giving up hope. I just got word on that one of the people from my class called me during the holidays, and told me he didn't pass his road test from DMV since he's been on line training. He side he hit the curb when he made a right turn in The Bronx. He told me he had another shot at it, because he needs to pass in order for him to have the CDL to drive the bus by himself. I wish him luck, and to keep me informed.

Hi,

i got letter from as well to report for pre-employment.  I had to reschedule and when called to so was told to callback a week before and see when if still conducting preliminary interviews. I have a few suspensions and an out of state license from 2010 restricting driving priviledges in NYS and out of state license is suspended because have not paid moving tickets. Does anyone know if paid does mta treat as if suspension just occurred when paid or if they look at length of time since it took place?

I intended to pay it off this year..like by next month..

any advise on my issue is appreciated.

What the mta wants as far as license requirement is minimum 3 yrs of having a license and no more than 4 pts on your record. If your suspended now you must clear the suspension before you go to pre employment. I think they are gonna tell you to go 3 yrs with no breaks in your license meaning suspensions and to keep it clean. This happened to me in 2006. I went to 180 my license was suspended 2 yrs earlier so I only had to wait 1 yr to be eligible for the job.

I'm new to this HardyA List #3751 got called in on Jan 3rd for my MTA interview... Just to add that I just passed my Class B CDL on Dec 31.. Had to take the exam before my CDL permit expired on Jan 9... I had my CDL permit since 2011..Went to the interview and my NYC State license is on 2 years and 9 months old.. Funny I have to call in April to be placed back on the list..I hope that doesn't take long for them to call me back because the list number expires in August. On my abstract I had one issue driving with a permit without a license I got a ticket for but it was paid in full no other issues except the amount of years of my NYS Drivers License.. My question is do you think I have any issues getting in? Thanks Guys

Dont wait until April to put your name back on the list, Do it in a few weeks !!!

It will take them some time to actually add your name back to the list, then it will take them sometime to send you a letter ... it all adds up.

You never know and you never want to bet how long the hiring process will keep on going with out a break.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks MTABUS

feb 26 i gotta report 2 180 list number 3,514 on 8006 bus nycta redo every thing because of my pending ticket but it`s taken care of i`m not guilty. so i was suspose 2 be done with some of it on dec 26 2012???? if u guys have tickets take care of them and hire a good lawyer 2 fight the tickets because this ur bread and butter and no more then 4 pts on ur lincese this is serious and no more then 2 accedents in a 3 year period i think but i`m sure and good luck.

feb 26 i gotta report 2 180 list number 3,514 on 8006 bus nycta redo every thing because of my pending ticket but it`s taken care of i`m not guilty. so i was suspose 2 be done with some of it on dec 26 2012???? if u guys have tickets take care of them and hire a good lawyer 2 fight the tickets because this ur bread and butter and no more then 4 pts on ur lincese this is serious and no more then 2 accedents in a 3 year period i think but i`m sure and good luck.

took my drug test for 8006 bus driver hope they call me asap

I knew that day would come for you Igor, some on here didn't think they would get to your list number.

You will be fine, you have the right attitude, please keep everybody updated, thanks.

I'd like to see your day come too Loco.

Archived