Bus Operator Exam 8006

Locomotion69

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok i went in for medical passed everything except vison but i went to the doctor and got glasses so i`ll go back monday and do the vison test again

you were close. if all your medical was okay, you will see the HR person same day and you will be given a date to report to Zerega. Usually they want you to report to Zerega asap. good luck

Congrats Igor!!!!!! Do your very best out there!!!!! You deserve it!!!!! God bless!!!!!

thanks i need this very bad i wanna help my dad with the house morgage

congrats! don't be late. If you're there before 6:30 there's parking outside the facility. a lot of paper work on the 1st day.

r u in the mta if u r what do u mean by alot of paper work what do they wanna kno

• 1 month later...

I'd like to see your day come too Loco.

I am afraid that day may not come. My level of functioning has deteriorated over the past several months.

My therapist even told me awhile ago that I shouldn't even be in therapy, that I was wasting my money and

that I belonged in an adult home or in a nursing home. I rode a bus for the 1st time in ages last month and I

had a hard time putting the quarters in the fare box, the B/O had to help me out to speed up the boarding process.

Everything that I do I do it very slow, like eating, showering, getting dressed, etc. I even forgot where the button for my

hazard lights on my car was, very disoriented. I accidentally put ear drops in one of my dogs eyes. To sum it all up, I feel

like I am a zombie without a mind, I feel detached from reality, I suspect that I may have some form of autism, just because

I was never diagnosed with it when I was a child doesn't mean that I have it now as an adult. I feel mentally incompetent.

I am afraid that day may not come. My level of functioning has deteriorated over the past several months.

My therapist even told me awhile ago that I shouldn't even be in therapy, that I was wasting my money and

that I belonged in an adult home or in a nursing home. I rode a bus for the 1st time in ages last month and I

had a hard time putting the quarters in the fare box, the B/O had to help me out to speed up the boarding process.

Everything that I do I do it very slow, like eating, showering, getting dressed, etc. I even forgot where the button for my

hazard lights on my car was, very disoriented. I accidentally put ear drops in one of my dogs eyes. To sum it all up, I feel

like I am a zombie without a mind, I feel detached from reality, I suspect that I may have some form of autism, just because

I was never diagnosed with it when I was a child doesn't mean that I have it now as an adult. I feel mentally incompetent.

ok zerega 2morrow 4 graduation to get my badge

i don`t kno which depot yeat i still gotta learn on the mci`s 4 express routes 5 days and i should be on my own don`t kno what depot perment yeat

that sucks because usually the depot you pick for line training is your permanent depot, at least for OA. i'd take the mci's over the artics. just hope the depot you pick doesn't have a lot of lines out from it.

that sucks because usually the depot you pick for line training is your permanent depot, at least for OA. i'd take the mci's over the artics. just hope the depot you pick doesn't have a lot of lines out from it.

yea i`ll just take my time i don`t care how late i run my job is to bring it safe no matter what

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived