Mobile version of NYCTF?

LRG

Can't you use the full site on the iphone? I know I have been on the site on my iphone and had no problems.

I use my iPod touch (same thing as an iPhone w/o service :P) when I don't feel like using my computer, or if I'm not near one. It works fine but it crashes sometimes, especially when I'm on a page where the photos are too large and haven't been resized. A similar case is when I use the desktop version of Facebook on my iPod; the site is too large and then the Internet on your phone crashes, especially when you just made a good post, and then next thing you know, your phone crashes and it's gone.

Even when viewing pages with massive photos not resized I never have an issue, might just take a few moments longer to load. 3G speeds are like residential DSL, pretty quick to load and no issues. If cache and history are empty and still having problems, I would suggest restore the device in iTunes.

- A

Even when viewing pages with massive photos not resized I never have an issue, might just take a few moments longer to load. 3G speeds are like residential DSL, pretty quick to load and no issues. If cache and history are empty and still having problems, I would suggest restore the device in iTunes.

- A

Since my iPod touch is near two years old, I'm most likely going to buy a new one or maybe an iPhone when I'm 18 in a few months instead of paying $5 for the latest update. I haven't updated my iPod in a year!

Since my iPod touch is near two years old, I'm most likely going to buy a new one or maybe an iPhone when I'm 18 in a few months instead of paying $5 for the latest update. I haven't updated my iPod in a year!

Oh, that's probably it, you really should have those OS updates.

- A

My iPhone automatically loads full site in most cases. Its safari has NEVER crashed, maybe empty cache & history?

- A

My iphone has never crashed either and I use it on many regular sites not mobile versions.

It seems iPhones are different from cellular telephones. NYCTF seems big for the Mobile Web (Verizon Wireless, Sprint PCS Vision) and is why I finally purchased my first-ever computer this summer.

Yea, it has a full browser, with flash & embedded video (videos playing inside the bowser window) disabled. This is mainly for battery saving purposes, and also security.

- A

Archived