Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How u like?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

I honestly have no complaints schoolcar will seem like a lot at first but it's very simple TSS will be hard on you but they really want everyone to pass and they help you. Schedule is ok I work pm I'm on board sometime but not too much but everyone situation is different. It will prob take a toll on your body getting use to the different schedule I sleep a lot but I was lucky to get Friday and Saturday off some of my classmates have Saturday Sunday again everyone is different so don't believe the you won't ever have a weekend off blah blah it might or might not happen

I honestly have no complaints schoolcar will seem like a lot at first but it's very simple TSS will be hard on you but they really want everyone to pass and they help you. Schedule is ok I work pm I'm on board sometime but not too much but everyone situation is different. It will prob take a toll on your body getting use to the different schedule I sleep a lot but I was lucky to get Friday and Saturday off some of my classmates have Saturday Sunday again everyone is different so don't believe the you won't ever have a weekend off blah blah it might or might not happen

And how long is school car??

Looks like I'm the 1st one on line outside.

Good luck with everything. When you finish with everything can you tell us how everything went. And how many people they had for today? What time u had to be there for?

I'm already done for the day. I did my drug test submitted my documents. I have to return tomorrow to do the same thing for bus operator. A lot of in today.

Shout out to you my ninja. At least you have a chance of getting called back asap from either one of them positions.

yes nikkiluvya it takes that long all depend on your list number whats your list # because when they called me they were still in the 5000's and my list number 72xx so every time my drug test expired they kept calling my back for another one so thats why i say patients is a virtue

yes nikkiluvya it takes that long all depend on your list number whats your list # because when they called me they were still in the 5000's and my list number 72xx so every time my drug test expired they kept calling my back for another one so thats why i say patients is a virtue

My list number is 74xx

At least you got called when they was in the 5000's . i didnt get nothing yet. And now they are up to 7226 so im expecting to hear something soon since my list # is 74xx.

oh yea if not this go around the next one just be patient you are really close i just got close in february if they did not extend the list again i would not have made it i guess this position is for me

Yes very true!! I thought they wasnt going to extend it. So i took the 6601 conductor test also. But they did so im gratful and very humble

thank you Tee1985 iam 6ft tall so hearing that makes me relax somewhat 

Yes very true!! I thought they wasnt going to extend it. So i took the 6601 conductor test also. But they did so im gratful and very humble

good luck your next

If you are taller than 4'11 or 5 feet you have nothing to worry about it's really not about strength it's ur height.

Me and about 6 other females almost didn't make it because we were unable to climb the train. I was able to do it by using my two fingers and pulling myself up. One lady actually couldn't do it and her first day with MTA became her last. So again if ur taller than 5 feet your good.

sorry kinda new to the forum posting that is just started, thanks for the info iam 6ft tall so this kinda lets me relax a bit 

Hi guys! So my list number on THIS exam was #86xx and when I called last time, they were at number #5930...at that time. Now I took Exam #6601 last May. I scored a higher that the last time. I'm guessing they did not post a list for Exam #6601, right? Just asking because I don't want to miss an opportunity.

Hi guys! So my list number on THIS exam was #86xx and when I called last time, they were at number #5930...at that time. Now I took Exam #6601 last May. I scored a higher that the last time. I'm guessing they did not post a list for Exam #6601, right? Just asking because I don't want to miss an opportunity.

Nah they haven't put together a list yet for #6601. And even with a list number that high for the current list i wouldn't be surprise if you still get called back. The way it's been extended is working out for a lot of people. So cross your fingers it may just be your time coming up.

Nah they haven't put together a list yet for #6601. And even with a list number that high for the current list i wouldn't be surprise if you still get called back. The way it's been extended is working out for a lot of people. So cross your fingers it may just be your time coming up.

Thank you "DrewMania"! I'll continue to wait and be patient!

sorry kinda new to the forum posting that is just started, thanks for the info iam 6ft tall so this kinda lets me relax a bit

Not a problem this forum was my best friend when I was waiting to be called and someone asked how long was school car it's about 6-8 weeks if your in the B division the A division is about a week shorter

Not a problem this forum was my best friend when I was waiting to be called and someone asked how long was school car it's about 6-8 weeks if your in the B division the A division is about a week shorter

Yes this is my bestfriend until i get my pre employment letter. Im just patiently waiting.

did drug test yesterday hoping to get a phone call or e mail by next week for final processing i did hear that the training could be june 12th or the 19th has anyone heard anything

Congratulations on that!!! Nope nothing yet

As of this Sunday past, dcas says the last appointed was 7206. And it doesn't expire till next February. So it's closer than u think. If RTO is moving like DOB senior guys are leaving left and right. I'm in the 8300 and I'm on outstanding certification. 6601 most likely won't be made before this fall @ the earliest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As of this Sunday past, dcas says the last appointed was 7206. And it doesn't expire till next February. So it's closer than u think. If RTO is moving like DOB senior guys are leaving left and right. I'm in the 8300 and I'm on outstanding certification. 6601 most likely won't be made before this fall @ the earliest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to correct you the last appointed # is 7226.

did drug test yesterday hoping to get a phone call or e mail by next week for final processing i did hear that the training could be june 12th or the 19th has anyone heard anything

Did they say when they are going to mail out more pre employment letters??

Archived