Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

As long as you pass the the medical exam youll be good to go. they dont process the background check until after they hire you, so make sure it was all as accurate as possible.

Ok thanx for the info!! I did my drug test yesterday they said it takes 72hrs. And for me to keep checking my email. I'll probably get something next week sometime.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FINALLY FINALLY Received my email for final processing i have to report friday 7:30 am iam so happy after 9 months and four drug test i am there wow is all i can say looking forward to my future

congrats. Got placed on hold for protein in urine so I had my doctor to do blood and urine report to give to transit to clear. Hopefully by Friday I can clear it. Still shooting for the June 19th class.

congrats. Got placed on hold for protein in urine so I had my doctor to do blood and urine report to give to transit to clear. Hopefully by Friday I can clear it. Still shooting for the June 19th class.

I was told the next class is june 20 something i cant remember the exact number but thats what i was told yesterday

FINALLY FINALLY Received my email for final processing i have to report friday 7:30 am iam so happy after 9 months and four drug test i am there wow is all i can say looking forward to my future

Congratulations!!!!

What class are u going to be in??

can anyone tell me the best place to shop for the uniform i need big and tall size i need the best so i can manage until i receive my mta provided uniform thank you in advance

So how did everything go today? You did the medical and what else?

no i did medical and final processing today i qualified but let me tell you it was a very long day i did not get sworn in until 4pm and i ll have to go back to take photo for my pass ,it was to late.

Ok i have one question do they interview or they just go over the 21page packet with u??

Ok i have one question do they interview or they just go over the 21page packet with u??

well they just went over the 21 page packet which no longer was 21 pages say maybe like 50 it was so much paper work most due to my employment,i needed extra paper and plus all the paper work for every time i went to pre employment,they give you more paper work to fill out for your pension,finger prints,beneficiary so no there is no time or the energy for the formal job interview

well they just went over the 21 page packet which no longer was 21 pages say maybe like 50 it was so much paper work most due to my employment,i needed extra paper and plus all the paper work for every time i went to pre employment,they give you more paper work to fill out for your pension,finger prints,beneficiary so no there is no time or the energy for the formal job interview

Ok thanx for the info just wanted to know. So how do they determine if your hired or not the medical??

Ok thanx for the info just wanted to know. So how do they determine if your hired or not the medical??

yes. When you clear medical they give you a slip that says qualified and you give it to window 3.

From the moment they call you for the medical. Your being accepted into the training program. As long as your background check are clean and all info you provide match up, pass medical and drug tests barring a hiring freeze your in. Obviously you must pass training and probation.

The "interview" most always (not counting background/job history etc discrepancies) is one question. They'll ask if you can start on the class date provided. Otherwise you will sit there having small talk with the man though most often woman going over your paper work. That was my case 3 years ago and reading this thread still hasn't changed (No complaints here tho)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do you know they are offering people on the 8094 list the cleaner position. when i was in for final processing there was people there for the cleaner position i spoke with some one ther list number was in the 12xx's  they told me they were told that 8094 was expiring soon maybe one more class. i guess they have exhausted the list and are offering the cleaner position

do you know they are offering people on the 8094 list the cleaner position. when i was in for final processing there was people there for the cleaner position i spoke with some one ther list number was in the 12xx's they told me they were told that 8094 was expiring soon maybe one more class. i guess they have exhausted the list and are offering the cleaner position

O wow i did hear something like that

O wow i did hear something like that

however you should be fine you are really close make sure you are checking your email at least three times a day and check your spam folder and every other folder that an email could possibly end up in also go to you doctor and do a complete check up for example urine test for protein cholesterol and your sugar if you need glasses get them or any hearing aids don't wait to find out there because you will be put on medical hold also do a ekg all of the test can be done in one visit.

Archived