Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

late afternoon, i report mon 12th final processing

Ok thanx!! I wonder if there going in list number order when they email you because i haven't received anything yet and my list # is 74xx

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Ok thanx!! I wonder if there going in list number order when they email you because i haven't received anything yet and my list # is 74xx

Im just call on monday

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im just call on monday

Call them first thing Monday morning. 180 makes mistakes with the amount of ppl they process. 718-330-1234. They're suppose to be calling in order of list number. You haven't heard anything @ all from them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope and thanx i try to stay on top of it

Call them first thing Monday morning. 180 makes mistakes with the amount of ppl they process. 718-330-1234. They're suppose to be calling in order of list number. You haven't heard anything @ all from them?

The only thing i did was pre employment and the drug test i been waiting for my email everyday and i been checking

Nope and thanx i try to stay on top of it

The only thing i did was pre employment and the drug test i been waiting for my email everyday and i been checking

Well the letter was to do pre-employment not final processing. How long ago did you do that? When I got on as B/O I had to do drug test about 2 or 3 times before I got called for final processing it's the roughest wait second only to the wait for the class date.

Well the letter was to do pre-employment not final processing. How long ago did you do that? When I got on as B/O I had to do drug test about 2 or 3 times before I got called for final processing it's the roughest wait second only to the wait for the class date.

May 30th

For those who are on the job already, how is it going for you? Any insights to the job. I've been reading my rules and regulations book.

Each class is different and studies different topics on different weeks from each other, but if your TSS didnt give any assignments for the weekend, study the chapters in the rule book pertaining to conductors. Rule 9, along with Billetin 100-11 and 86-13 are our Bible, know them. Know them well. They will come up on every test and practical throughout your 6 weeks in school car. Signals are important. You dont need to know all of them because many are T/O specific, but that would be too much for one weekend.

Each class is different and studies different topics on different weeks from each other, but if your TSS didnt give any assignments for the weekend, study the chapters in the rule book pertaining to conductors. Rule 9, along with Billetin 100-11 and 86-13 are our Bible, know them. Know them well. They will come up on every test and practical throughout your 6 weeks in school car. Signals are important. You dont need to know all of them because many are T/O specific, but that would be too much for one weekend.

Cool, thanks for the heads up. 

Yes

you see the MTA doctors and get medically cleared you then sit down with the interview person who is going to go over your paperwork and let you know when class starts. After that you do your finger prints and take you pass ID. That's it. Now if you get placed on medical hold you have to have your doctor clear it and see the MTA doctor you had. After that you can see the interview person.

you see the MTA doctors and get medically cleared you then sit down with the interview person who is going to go over your paperwork and let you know when class starts. After that you do your finger prints and take you pass ID. That's it. Now if you get placed on medical hold you have to have your doctor clear it and see the MTA doctor you had. After that you can see the interview person.

Alright thanx for the info

I go on Wednesday for final processing

ekg, blood pressure, urine for sugar, eye test, earring test, the doctor will look you over and if everything looks good clear you. Then you see the interviewer, then picture and finger prints.

make sure not to have gaps in employment when filling out that 21 page packet, they look at that in detail. 

ekg, blood pressure, urine for sugar, eye test, earring test, the doctor will look you over and if everything looks good clear you. Then you see the interviewer, then picture and finger prints.

make sure not to have gaps in employment when filling out that 21 page packet, they look at that in detail.

Ok thanx!!

Archived