Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I've already been called and have taken multiple drug tests last year but I had a legal matter. They didn't hire me because the time between my case closing and the date they wanted to hire me were to close together. So I left it alone. But next week will be a year since that legal matter was closed and since I'm still on the list (according to DCAS in person) I want to know if I should go down to Livingston street and see if they would hire now. As long as they are still calling off the list I will go down in person with my current paperwork and take it from there. 

For anyone reading this you need dispositions and a certificate of good conduct if you've had any recent criminal cases. Recent meaning within the year. 

42 minutes ago, TrueBlu said:

They are still calling from this list supposedly until February 16 2018. Are you on the list and if so what’s your list number? 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Crozay said:

Does anyone know when the next training class will be and how long does it take to hear back after the Drug test?

It all depends...All I can say is you have 90 days. Everyone is different so giving specifics will not work. Just start counting day one as December 1st per say. I know some who was called back in a week, some longer as myself. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 9:03 AM, Cdd said:

Does anyone know how many people they call at a time? Since Exam 8094 Expires in February, The people that was called for the 2nd urine test will get into the last class before the List Expires?

I was told 150 Conductors a month.

Archived