Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally got sworn in today. I start in a month. My managers were really upset about the news when i told them, but happy i was moving onto other things. Its like that feeling of getting traded to the rival team lol

Congratulations!!! =)

I'm waiting for the call for the medical (My list # is 2174 and I had my DT on 2/7/2014) it's nice to see that people are making it through! Congratulations again!

Congratulations!!! =)

I'm waiting for the call for the medical (My list # is 2174 and I had my DT on 2/7/2014) it's nice to see that people are making it through! Congratulations again!

Funny I am just before you on this list by a few numbers and my DT was the same day. Obviously I am waiting too.

Now I am curious, what is the timeline like when you get called back after the DT? Like we got the letter maybe a week prior to the DT, so when we get the call how long do they give to tell us to come in? Then provided we get sworn in that day how long till the next time we come back for what, orientation or something? Also, if we are on medical hold or whatever do we just go back down to where the DT was as soon as we get the paperwork from the doctor? And if so, then we get sworn in that day? How does that work?

Funny I am just before you on this list by a few numbers and my DT was the same day. Obviously I am waiting too.

Now I am curious, what is the timeline like when you get called back after the DT? Like we got the letter maybe a week prior to the DT, so when we get the call how long do they give to tell us to come in? Then provided we get sworn in that day how long till the next time we come back for what, orientation or something? Also, if we are on medical hold or whatever do we just go back down to where the DT was as soon as we get the paperwork from the doctor? And if so, then we get sworn in that day? How does that work?

Great questions... The suspense is driving me nuts! One person was called within a month and 16ish days after his or her DT (I'm obsessed LOL) 

Thank you!!!!It's crazy, I just got let go 2 weeks ago....now waiting,waiting,waiting.....and now I'm not sure to look for something in the meantime or not? smh

Damn, sorry to hear that... I have no idea what I'd do, if you could relax and not work until you get called that'd be great, but not everyone can do that. =(

Yeah I know...but what if I did find something, and then they call me....makes me look bad with new company...smh....leave it in Gods hands...trust me, I know about that obsession....lol

Quite honestly you have two options. Collect unemployment or find something in the mean time. If you could work another job to pass the time you really shouldn't worry about looking bad with a new company if working for NYCT is your ultimate goal. Everyone can understand being left at the alter for almost anything MTA related.

I took my first drug test first week in November, i took the 2nd one at the end of January. I got a call back like 2 weeks later for final processing on the 13th. Being that i had to have my doctor fill out a form, i was on Medical hold for 2 weeks. Once i brought that for in, i continued the process, got sworn in, took fingerprints and photo id that same day. They gave me a few books to take home too. 

Archived