Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 1-3 rule is (as explained to me yesterday) was that in the list number. They aren't allowed to skip over too many to hire them. For instance, they cant hire list number, 1, 8, 51, 78...or kinda like jump around too far in the list. If your list number is 1,2 and 3, they HAVE to hire at least ONE person within those 3 list numbers before moving to the next numbers. So if ALL THREE have a background, they HAVE to hire one of them in those 3. Or if like the next 50 people have a record. they HAVE To hire at least 1 in every 3. They cant skip the 50 people till they reach one without. (As i understood).

So if you don't have a criminal background you don't have to worry?

@vee yes thing are moving down here I just got sworn in! Took pic for pass waiting to get printed. It's been a long day! Word of advice night before medical don't put to much lotion on your chest. It took forever for me to get EKG those stickies kept falling off my chest! LOL

@vee yes thing are moving down here I just got sworn in! Took pic for pass waiting to get printed. It's been a long day! Word of advice night before medical don't put to much lotion on your chest. It took forever for me to get EKG those stickies kept falling off my chest! LOL

Lol...ok...well congrats again....what time did you have to be there and what time were you out?

So if you don't have a criminal background you don't have to worry?

Just put the information down. As long as you're honest and they hire you, you're fine and you will have nothing to worry about. If you lie, you might as well quit because it will catch up to you later. Treat transit like the best girlfriend you ever had. How do you feel about lying to her? When she finds out will she want to stay in the relationship? Exactly!

@vee got there @ 7 got out @ 230 everything with smooth

Yes be honest they don't play when it comes to convections they give you a chance to explain it! They understand people make mistakes but lying about a conviction will get you done! FINGER PRINTS DONT LIE!!!!!!

Yes be honest they don't play when it comes to convections they give you a chance to explain it! They understand people make mistakes but lying about a conviction will get you done! FINGER PRINTS DONT LIE!!!!!!

@ Tim, wow yes that was a long day....but your finally in. That's great!!!!!. I know your so happy that it's finally accomplished, this part anyway...now it's time to prepare for school car...best of luck to you and hopefully I can get in that class

@ juco, congrats!! To you as well....good luck

@ Tim, wow yes that was a long day....but your finally in. That's great!!!!!. I know your so happy that it's finally accomplished, this part anyway...now it's time to prepare for school car...best of luck to you and hopefully I can get in that class

@ juco, congrats!! To you as well....good luck

If you think that was a long day you will love what we gotta go tomorrow at schoolcar. 8am till 7:30pm as a matter of fact I am about to go to sleep so I can get up in time. We get out work shoes tomorrow (at least for the March 31 class but you'll have this day too).

Lol....ok, yeah I think that tops long days...gn and good luck NYTECH

Oh and this is still probaly nothing compared to what we have to look forward to on the xtra xtra list when we get to that. At least some of the time anyways. Possibly.

Thanks and good luck to you too hopefully we all do well here. Night!

Just put the information down. As long as you're honest and they hire you, you're fine and you will have nothing to worry about. If you lie, you might as well quit because it will catch up to you later. Treat transit like the best girlfriend you ever had. How do you feel about lying to her? When she finds out will she want to stay in the relationship? Exactly!

I was wondering if the 1 in 3 rule only applies to those with convictions.

I went down this morning for a 7:30 interview and urine test 1st time. Gave them my paperwork, I have a police record from 1988 for stolen property 2nd degree received 5 years probation and 3 months in lock up. Worked from 1980-2013, at the same job (Federal) now on a pension. Had to wait for 25 minutes until someone reviewed the conviction... After the 25 minutes they said all is good and I was to proceed to the next level. Now I have to wait from 3 - 90 days.... Point here is do not lie put down any and all convictions because when you are young everyone makes a little mistake...

Archived