Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

@Brownhornet78 I know if you was in my division id never have to pull the EBV on you for missing the board!!! Lol how are you bro?

???????????? @tim Waddup Tim!! I'm good man. My class is just cutting and adding. We're gonna do it till we master it! I see you rockin over there. Waddup with @Jlhb. Now she ducking!!

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@brownhornet78 everything is good bro.Things are starting to get crazy I am in it to win it! So much info to process and things are moving quickly! My class has been on 1530 shift by time we get home it's lights out!!! JL is doing her thing she such a little bit Girly girly her and LAYNE be knocking it out! The only 2 females in the class and they be handling there business! I am proud of them! Climbing,stepping over the 3rd rails likes it's nothing !!!

@brownhornet78 everything is good bro.Things are starting to get crazy I am in it to win it! So much info to process and things are moving quickly! My class has been on 1530 shift by time we get home it's lights out!!! JL is doing her thing she such a little bit Girly girly her and LAYNE be knocking it out! The only 2 females in the class and they be handling there business! I am proud of them! Climbing,stepping over the 3rd rails likes it's nothing !!!

@Tim Nice!!! But yeah it is a lot to process. That's good they're handling their business. Keep on pushing homie

@R160RR it's nothing too crazy... it's just for trouble shooting. We need to know what breakers provide power to certain parts of the controls or something like that. One thing that's great is that EVERYTHING is in the books (I need to study) lol don't worry it sounds crazier than it really is. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@tim @hornet stepping over 3rd rails in the rain like a BOSS! LmaoSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know for candidates who have yet to be called it must be nerve wrecking waiting for that call... But I see the questions your asking about the train equipment we are learning and its pointless.... when your start training all your questions can be answered!   you cant ask about circuit breakers and you haven't even been sworn in...   I'm on my way to perfecting my craft as well as my other fellow Conductors and have no problem helping other probies in the same position as my self... but to be asking  equipment questions and you haven't even been hired yet is beyond odd to me....   Just my two cents...  

wassup TIM  its big Joe...We gotta master this position bro and move on to T/O

Well is always good to get a idea and collect as much knowledge as i can. I have the right to ask who are you to say i can or can not. If you dont want answer my question is cool just keep scrolling down. If it bothers or irk you that much. The purpose to the site and this thread is to get info to get familiar and idea what we are in for. For you to make a statement like that contradicts the purpose of this sight was made for. That comment is pretty much against what this site is made for.

Just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol listen bro. I hope you make it as far as you want to go... just remember to crawl before you walk... NOBODY is going to give you extensive info about the inner working of trains because its a violation of TA rules... So if your in line to get called,be patient and have all of your ducks in a row..

If it is part of TA rules maybe you should of start off with that before writing all that extra stuff lol . That would off been great dont you agree? Thank you and good luck on your future endeavors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know for candidates who have yet to be called it must be nerve wrecking waiting for that call... But I see the questions your asking about the train equipment we are learning and its pointless.... when your start training all your questions can be answered!   you cant ask about circuit breakers and you haven't even been sworn in...   I'm on my way to perfecting my craft as well as my other fellow Conductors and have no problem helping other probies in the same position as my self... but to be asking  equipment questions and you haven't even been hired yet is beyond odd to me....   Just my two cents...  

wassup TIM  its big Joe...We gotta master this position bro and move on to T/O

What he said

Calm down children... play nice!

You will be swamped with that info soon enough even if we told you details now it would only serve to confuse you anyway.

My whole class passed the final practical tomorrow it looks like we start as XX C/R's. I hope they continue the schedule for me like tomorrow is going to be good for me considering.

Calm down children... play nice!

You will be swamped with that info soon enough even if we told you details now it would only serve to confuse you anyway.

My whole class passed the final practical tomorrow it looks like we start as XX C/R's. I hope they continue the schedule for me like tomorrow is going to be good for me considering.

what was the extent of the yard and road practicals?

what was the extent of the yard and road practicals?

Well it is pretty much what was written already in the forums. The first practical consists of checking the cars adjacent to your operating position,double zoning, and cutting out a door properly. They also usually throw in something random and extra to troubleshoot. The second practical consists of routine stops, stopping short of your marker and a station overrun.

Also keep in mind G.O.'s and unexpected things happen even during the practical so it can affect us. 12-9's wait for no man.

HEYYYY,

JLHB,BB ,Tim and Hornet...HOW THE HELL ARE YA...lololol...I'm joking...hey guys how have you been? And of course everyone else on here...hope when you read this, you all are in great spirits....well, today was bitter sweet day...it was the last day of school car....Practical is on Monday, and Midterm is on Tuesday...I'm Soo nervous..but hey, I'll leave it in Gods hands...one thing for sure, I was Sooo lucky with both my TSS 's... Goding and Banks....they are just the most nicest, and understanding and so informative...they really take the time to explain....I love them to death, sad the class ended so soon, but whoever is going to B division is lucky to have them this next class...anyway, these are the final 2 weeks coming up and then it's SHOWTIME...I just wanted to wish everyone on here good luck, best wishes and if there are any questions, please don't hesitate...take care, and God bless xoxoxo

What's up @vee yes Monday is the big day we had a practice run yesterday I had to go a second time to work out the kinks I am good now !!! I was having a little problem with d zoning but I worked it out!!good luck!!! I know you will be ok

Archived