Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey TIM!!!! How have you been? Don't you just love those penalty jobs....what line were you on? I was in BK today, went to Coney Island...was looking to see if I saw you, JLHB OR Lane...she told me you guys work the weekends...how's it been stranger?

@JLHB, Girl my phone dropped, so I gotta buy a new one...hit me up here I guess :-)

• 5 weeks later...

Hey All Hope All is well Any One Have Any new info on the list an when the next class might be. It's been real quiet on here I know the last appointed was 2697 according to DCAS. Just wanting to know what information is lurking out there if any

Hey All Hope All is well Any One Have Any new info on the list an when the next class might be. It's been real quiet on here I know the last appointed was 2697 according to DCAS. Just wanting to know what information is lurking out there if any

From the looks of it hiring may be suspended indefinitely... they hired wayyyyy to many conductors... you get a board job (standby job) and there would be almost 10-12 other conductors on board there with you.... if there isnt a mass retirement or a mass promotion your gonna wait quite some time to be called.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone knows when u get called back from tour DT after the first one has expired do I I have to fill back out that paperwork all over again they send with the letter. Or just show an take the drugtest?

Does anyone have ms shivers number btw? Called an got the mailbox for someone else

Anyone knows when u get called back from tour DT after the first one has expired do I I have to fill back out that paperwork all over again they send with the letter. Or just show an take the drugtest?Does anyone have ms shivers number btw? Called an got the mailbox for someone else

Don't think she's there anymore. Seen her at the school in one of the dispatchers classes. Seems like she moved up.

Hey! I'm just seeing your message...

Hey TIM!!!! How have you been? Don't you just love those penalty jobs....what line were you on? I was in BK today, went to Coney Island...was looking to see if I saw you, JLHB OR Lane...she told me you guys work the weekends...how's it been stranger?
@JLHB, Girl my phone dropped, so I gotta buy a new one...hit me up here I guess :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, first post here.

Back in April, I got my notice to appear for paperwork/medical/etc, and declined because I'm currently enrolled in college (took the test when I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life) and didn't know when the Conductor class would begin. Anyway, I distinctly remember the last paragraph of the notice saying something about being able to have my name reinstated to the eligible list, even if I decline employment.

I could swear I made a copy of that notice before I mailed it back, but I seem to have misplaced it. Does anyone know what the process is for having my name reinstated to the list for Conductor as far as what I need to do? I remember something about having to send a letter, but I don't know where it needs to be sent and what information I need to include.

Thanks

I go in tomorrow so I'll let you guys know when the class begins. I was told it was a class of 40 but got downgraded to 20 people.

Congrats welcome aboard.The classes are going to be smaller they hired to many conductors.

Archived