Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats Ms. Hottie! I got the same call this morning as well! Super excited! Can y'all tell me what to expect pls?

Thanks! This is usually the hardest part.. the waiting game.. waiting for that "CALL" for final processing. The waiting and the uncertainty messes with your mind. During Medical/Final Processing, you are given a basal hearing test, vision test, ekg, etc. After the doc clears you on that same day, and all your paperwork is in order and nothing is missing, you're fingerprinted, you take your ID photo, and get sworn in... all on the same day. I believe we're also fitted for our uniforms on this day as well. I'm so effing excited  :)  You have to make sure not to listen to loud music or listen to headphones or anything loud for atleast 24 hours before medical day.. and also BRING YOUR GLASSES if you wear them (like me)... our vision has to be near perfect corrected. Bring light meal as usual, and like my buddy told me, look the par because it's picture day (like in elementary school) LMAO.

Thanks! This is usually the hardest part.. the waiting game.. waiting for that "CALL" for final processing. The waiting and the uncertainty messes with your mind. During Medical/Final Processing, you are given a basal hearing test, vision test, ekg, etc. After the doc clears you on that same day, and all your paperwork is in order and nothing is missing, you're fingerprinted, you take your ID photo, and get sworn in... all on the same day. I believe we're also fitted for our uniforms on this day as well. I'm so effing excited :) You have to make sure not to listen to loud music or listen to headphones or anything loud for atleast 24 hours before medical day.. and also BRING YOUR GLASSES if you wear them (like me)... our vision has to be near perfect corrected. Bring light meal as usual, and like my buddy told me, look the par because it's picture day (like in elementary school) LMAO.

NICE! best of luck in your career. And I can't wait for us to get that house you always wanted, that brand new car, that little puppy or kitten or parrot you always wanted.......from a distance. HAHAHA. our careers our looking brighter and brighter.

Thx MTAhopeful! And thx for the info Hottie...I'm going to be super relaxed on Thurs...Ready for all that they will test me for! Now I have to fill out the packet. Good night and GOD willing we all shall meet the requirements and be sworn in the same day.

Congrats to you two @Nae and @MsHottie. I'm just gonna sit and play the waiting game myself now. I'm guessing since I just recently went last week that maybe I'll be in line to start in the September class? Who knows. That'll work out better for me anyway since my girl and I are due to have our 1st child together roughly about September 11th- September 21st.

Thank you JHonNY! I first came down July 2 for the drug test and got the call for medical this past Monday. Roughly about a month n a week. They will call you, before your baby is born! It's a lot of people down here now for medical...The Drs are calling people now. I will keep you posted.

Thank you JHonNY! I first came down July 2 for the drug test and got the call for medical this past Monday. Roughly about a month n a week. They will call you, before your baby is born! It's a lot of people down here now for medical...The Drs are calling people now. I will keep you posted.

Im in medical right now lmao. The doctor just called me in

You was the one sitting next to me looking nervous Hottie! Relax its going to be ok, sip your OJ!

Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yup!!!!!!!!! They put me on a medical hold but its for something small... I just gotta get a letter from my doctor... it'll be ready to bring in either tomorrow or monday..... it sent me home in a bad mood, but I know deep down everything is good... I'm still in the Aug 24th class..

Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yup!!!!!!!!! They put me on a medical hold but its for something small... I just gotta get a letter from my doctor... it'll be ready to bring in either tomorrow or monday..... it sent me home in a bad mood, but I know deep down everything is good... I'm still in the Aug 24th class..

NICE!! Get that letter ASAP and submit it right away

What's going everybody...new to this forum..for the conductor 8094..I believe their up to the 3600s my friend just got a letter too & his list was like 3600...for those going into the August class what was your score ? My friend score was a 93.3333...I'm in the 4200s and my score was 93.3333 as well...the way things are moving I think I have a great chance on getting a letter or call from them..

Congrats! I just received the call back today around 230 to go in on Monday for my medical. I just might be squeezed into the Aug class as well. If not I'll wait for whichever class they appoint me to. This is awesome! All you 38xxs should be getting the letter soooon if not, had already gotten it. Next stop medical examination, stand clear of the closing doors please!!! Lol

Archived