Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

congrats happy for you. Can't wait for my time to come. Let's us know how school car is.

Thank you so much Tdevon! I will definitely let you know. The people that were there for their medicals numbers were 48-49 hundred. They are still moving fairly quick. some people who were 54 something got their first letter in the mail. So sit tight they will call you before this year runs out! The medical isn't bad at all. As long as there is nothing wrong with you, your good to go.

Thank you so much Tdevon! I will definitely let you know. The people that were there for their medicals numbers were 48-49 hundred. They are still moving fairly quick. some people who were 54 something got their first letter in the mail. So sit tight they will call you before this year runs out! The medical isn't bad at all. As long as there is nothing wrong with you, your good to go.

Well that's encouraging news. Hopefully they will get to us who are in the 6,000 range.

Congrats ! Are u starting 6/13 with me !? I'm actually number 2959, I declined the position twice n now I finally accepted lol. Awesome ! We will be meeting soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

If it was last Friday then I don't think you will make it for June 13th class. I might be wrong but I doubt it

Me2 it's been hard trying to find a baby blue button up smh. I'm just going to buy blue dickies pants. What's your name if you don't mind sharing. It'll be nice having a buddy / study partner [emoji18]

I will send you a private message! We can definitely be study buddies.. I don't know how I will balance my Masters and the studying for training lol smh... I am assuming you are female right?

If it was last Friday then I don't think you will make it for June 13th class. I might be wrong but I doubt it

I will send you a private message! We can definitely be study buddies.. I don't know how I will balance my Masters and the studying for training lol smh... I am assuming you are female right?

Yes are you? I didn't even know you could PM here lol

The lady told us we were all going in that class for June 13th

No but they should've called you by now if you were going into the June 13th class. I went in on a Monday they called me for my medical on Thursday n I had to go in the following Monday. The whole process only took a week. Sometimes I've heard they take longer.

I just called her she said they have not got to my list number yet that's why they have not called or emailed me

I wouldn't worry. At least you got called so I wouldn't worry about it. It's a waiting game. Before you know it you'll be on the next step.

Yes Ammo don't worry, you will get called. When I called Ms Rivera she said the same exact thing to me. Then I'd ask her well when will they reach my number and she will estimate a time for me that made me relieved.

You're definitely gonna get called. We've been patient all these years. A few days or weeks won't bother U lol. They said there's a class every month

Hey Prissy I tried to PM you but they said you cannot accept messages. I don't know what that's about... But yes I am a female as well!!!

And yes they do have a class every month. They told us that in our first day...

I already started reading all the books they gave me lol...

It's (347) 643-8218. I happy for all who got in for the next class.

Thank you Devon!! Sit tight they will get to you...

Yes Ammo don't worry, you will get called. When I called Ms Rivera she said the same exact thing to me. Then I'd ask her well when will they reach my number and she will estimate a time for me that made me relieved.

Hey Prissy I tried to PM you but they said you cannot accept messages. I don't know what that's about... But yes I am a female as well!!!

if they plan on having classes every month then I am good. Just have to wait. It's just exciting to see people getting called lol.

Email me jrie1988@icloud.com

Me2 it's been hard trying to find a baby blue button up smh. I'm just going to buy blue dickies pants. What's your name if you don't mind sharing. It'll be nice having a buddy / study partner [emoji18]

Hi, when I started I found me some button up shirts from the men section in the gap and I got some navy blue slacks from target. I suggest getting a few pairs of each because the uniform will take some time to come. I started in October and i'm still waiting for some shirts. The boots that you'll get will be heavy and hot and be prepared to carry a lot of equipment.  Make sure you have everything with you everyday because they will check it. Also have a watch. Preferably digital because they only use military time in transit but any watch will do. BE EARLY, NOT ON TIME. They will drill that in your head from day one. If you are not familiar with the train system get familiar because you will going places that you probably have never traveled. Get a map and always have an alternate route because they will not accept you didn't know how to get here, there or anywhere. If you choose to drive, leave early cause you have to find parking at some of these locations. STUDY, STUDY, STUDY. Ask questions. Take notes. It's going to be hard at first because they speak transit talk but once you get in the field it will all make sense. 

Congratulations and Good Luck  :)

Archived