Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well FYI I am in the 140's on the list and went for the pee test 6/8 and still have not received a call back as of yet. Just an update.

Well test are good for 30 days, so you still have another two weeks. If you're not called in for the medical by then you will have to take another urinalysis. This happens so don't be worried. At least you've been called in to start the process, some people aren't fortunate to say that in the least.

Very true. I am actually glad they didnt call me yet as I have plane tickets to go to Fl. July 4th weekend. LOL I just figured I would post an update so some can get an idea where the process is. :P

Well even if they called you before July 4th, it typically takes 2-3 weeks before you actually start working from the time you're hired.

Hello everyone, does anyone know what happens when you get called for medical and final processing? Does transit give you hiring date on that day? Thanks for your info in advance. Best of luck to everyone.:P

Once you do the medical and final processing you are hired. That's what final processing means. Once you finish that, they will give you a date to start training. Usually it's 2 weeks from hire date, but when I was hired it was the following monday. Because of the 2005 strike, hiring had been backed up and we had to do orientation with lots of different titles, which is uncommon.

there was a class that started today. i missed it b/c i was put on a medical hold, which i cleared today and finished processing...i was told the next class is going to be on 7/25 and that i'm going in that one. all i have to do is that drug test again b/c that expires every 30 days.

there was a class that started today. i missed it b/c i was put on a medical hold, which i cleared today and finished processing...i was told the next class is going to be on 7/25 and that i'm going in that one. all i have to do is that drug test again b/c that expires every 30 days.

Well congrats on the new job. And welcome to the (MTA)

Hey, if you don't mind me asking. What was your list number? Thanks in advance.

Congrats ! :tup:

Just noticed your sig and in reference to that, that would be totally awsome. I onced worked with my dad for a short while, cant say I enjoyed it or hated it, but it was odd. You may very well get your chance to do that. Out of curiosity, care to give a ballpark figure on your list number?

Archived