Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe so, I'm definitely not too sure about that.. when I was at final processing speaking to others we didn't discuss our list numbers so I am really not sure what numbers they will have once class starts.. as far as what I have been told from HR while waiting for my final process they were calling people who were in the 4800s...

In for their final process

Hope someone can answer my question.

I went in for the 1st appointment on May 9. That was the same day I did the drug testing.

I was told the 2nd appointment should be between 2 - 90 days.

I was give Comprehensive Personal Document (CPD-B) to fill out.

Do I have to submit the CPD-B before my 2nd appointment or should I submit it on the day of my 2nd appointment.

No response yet from the MTA on a 2nd appointment.

Hope someone can answer my question.

yes you bring it with you when you go to your second appointment

I went in for the 1st appointment on May 9. That was the same day I did the drug testing.

I was told the 2nd appointment should be between 2 - 90 days.

I was give Comprehensive Personal Document (CPD-B) to fill out.

Do I have to submit the CPD-B before my 2nd appointment or should I submit it on the day of my 2nd appointment.

No response yet from the MTA on a 2nd appointment.

Yes you should bring it with you to your second appointment....

The first day is orientation where they give you a lot of information about the position.. you hand in all of your medical information and any other paperwork you were given when you were sworn in. You stay there all day... It wasn't that bad the day went by pretty quick.... everyone was happy excited and very friendly. The orientation was mixed up of people from different positions but once we go to our training classes we will all be split up according to our positions... TO goes to TO training class and CR goes to their classes...

Ok here's the deal guys, and this is from a person who are in charge of all MTA/dcas exams.... This list is ending in December. After December they will not call anyone else from that list. Now for those who have taken the new conductor exam once your name is called from the list you will have to take an additional exam... they are not making it easy anymore.... so once again 8094 is done in December not february. This is the last year for that exam...

To those of you who are still waiting don't give up hope yet... your name can still be called. The issue is that people are being skipped. So transit is trying to fix that issue....

Well I spoke to mrs river twice today and my lodge brother is a conductor he just told me they have not heard of anything about a second conductors exam at all once your called and sworn in.

That my drug test was good and that make sure I have all the tickets paid and can show it and I will get a call or email end of this month and July class will have 60 people in it

Archived