Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, if you have any tickets/fees owed PAY IT. There are not having it, they will not put you through. I just saw them piss someone off because he owed traffic fees.

I heard. When I applied for the city job I have now. I made sure to pay my tickets. You can't work for the city if you owe the city.

I said that to about 4 people today and they are got sent home and wasted hours there for nothing and when you pay them have the proof they are paid they will run your license number.

Lisa, I honestly would stop asking questions till your number is reached, doesn't make any sense to ask these questions..hate to see you asking all of these questions and you don't get called..

it's getting very annoying especially when the wy action has been answered. It's become repitive Lisa.

I read the last few pages of this thread and I came up with an idea. Why don't you all just exchange phone numbers?? After all you're all going to be going in within the next few months or even weeks of each other. Just be real friends already and text or call. Why not? you are all going to be seeing each other at some point for the next 25 years. I got one of yous assigned to me today and every chance this person got, He/She/It would start texting on the phone, So I KNOW you're down with phones.

I read the last few pages of this thread and I came up with an idea. Why don't you all just exchange phone numbers??

If you do, the site nor the moderators are not responsible for anything negative that 'might' happen as a result of this...

Has anyone in this forum taking lab test over 3 times for MTA in

Nooo, gob forbid, do you have to do that? I just asked Ammo that same question yerterday joking around. We took our second lab yesterday.

Archived