Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is weird that they haven't reached out to us list numbers 6,200 and plus and the exam is expiring so soon. Takingtoolong did mention earlier that the list is actually going to die in December because it has been out way too long so that means the last class would be november. Perhaps the Mta knows this and does not want to disclose this yet so that is why they are not reaching out to us yet. Just a possibility

Lisa if you don't get on blame yourself you should have scored higher please stop the damn shit now enough is a freaking enough. I waited 8 years just like everybody else so just sit and wait

It is weird that they haven't reached out to us list numbers 6,200 and plus and the exam is expiring so soon. Takingtoolong did mention earlier that the list is actually going to die in December because it has been out way too long so that means the last class would be november. Perhaps the Mta knows this and does not want to disclose this yet so that is why they are not reaching out to us yet. Just a possibility

no, you were just told the list ends in febraury. The last class is in January that's it.

I swear it like talking to the f**king wall over and over again same bullshit question she already knows the answer too I hope you took exam 6601 then you can ask them the same stuff over and over again.

Lisa are you going to come on this forum every day just to repeat yourself and ask the same questions??? Damn you asking these questions over and over again ain't gonna get you a letter in the mail. You need to cut it and chill out Damn girl just wait... I'm telling you they will chew your ass up on here two people quit in my class already cause they couldn't take the heat....I suggest you stop asking people what do they think stop guessing and just secretly call them when you want and just WAIT UNTIL YOUR NAME IS CALLED!!!

As much as you want this job you gotta stop with all these repitive questions. You do realize you may work with some of the people who are on this forum. Nobody is going to want to help you if you keep like this. And they damn sure aren't going to like this in training. Your going to make it very hard for yourself. Just sit back, relax and you'll be fine. But please stop with the same freaking questions. I've been working for the city for a while and people like you who ask the same question a million times don't make it. People are not going to tallerate it like they do here on this forum. We are here to share information and help each other where we can.

It looks like they are gonna have monthly classes until January so they are probably...

It is weird that they haven't reached out to us list numbers 6,200 and plus and the exam is expiring so soon....

Yes the list ends February but if you look a few posts back...

My sincere apologies to all of you for the aggravation that this member has caused - I have taken care of this member, not only to teach him/her a lesson, but to also give you folks a break from his/her nonsense within the past couple of pages.

Again, my sincere apologies.

I swear it like talking to the f**king wall over and over again same bullshit question she already knows the answer too I hope you took exam 6601 then you can ask them the same stuff over and over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmmO's going in on this broad LOL!

My sincere apologies to all of you for the aggravation that this member has caused - I have taken care of this member, not only to teach him/her a lesson, but to also give you folks a break from his/her nonsense within the past couple of pages.

Again, my sincere apologies.

I'm new to this forum. Just met Amm0 yesterday at 180 Livingston. But I've been keeping up with the thread and noticed her constant annoyance. Thanks, bro!

I got a 92 on the test and my list number is 5518. The last I spoke to Ms. Vargas she told me over the phone that they're up to List# 5361 if anyone is curious. Took my drug test yesterday at 180 Livingston which is where I met Amm0 for the first time. Like I just mentioned in a previous post that I am new to this particular forum. I have one question. Does anyone know how to make a new member introduction on here?

Last time*

My second drug test at 180 Livingston. Sorry! My bad!

Lisa if you don't get on blame yourself you should have scored higher please stop the damn shit now enough is a freaking enough. I waited 8 years just like everybody else so just sit and wait

What's going on, bro? I don't know if you remember me but I'm the Italian guy you met at 180 Livingston yesterday before the drug test. I hope you pass. Hit me up anytime you wanna talk.

I know your excited just be patient. Your time will come.

What's your list number?

I got a 92 on the test and my list number is 5518. The last I spoke to Ms. Vargas she told me over the phone that they're up to List# 5361 if anyone is curious. Took my drug test yesterday at 180 Livingston which is where I met Amm0 for the first time. Like I just mentioned in a previous post that I am new to this particular forum. I have one question. Does anyone know how to make a new member introduction on here?

Last time*

My second drug test at 180 Livingston. Sorry! My bad!

What's going on, bro? I don't know if you remember me but I'm the Italian guy you met at 180 Livingston yesterday before the drug test. I hope you pass. Hit me up anytime you wanna talk.

What's your list number?

I'm in the mid 6,000's on a outstanding certification

What's bro yea I remember you we had a ball waiting down there again if anybody has unpaid tickets take care of them now cause it was crazy yesterday folks was ready to fight

Yeah. I remember that conversation.

I'm in the mid 6,000's on a outstanding certification

I'm list number 5518 on an outstanding certification just like you, bro. Got a 92 on the test.

Lisa are you going to come on this forum every day just to repeat yourself and ask the same questions??? Damn you asking these questions over and over again ain't gonna get you a letter in the mail. You need to cut it and chill out Damn girl just wait... I'm telling you they will chew your ass up on here two people quit in my class already cause they couldn't take the heat....I suggest you stop asking people what do they think stop guessing and just secretly call them when you want and just WAIT UNTIL YOUR NAME IS CALLED!!!

How many people got called for your class?

Lol.. I been reading this forum n it has been cracking me up. Lmao. Anyhow, is da nex class Aug 22 or 29??

Next class is scheduled for August 29th.

I did the same when I meet one of the group members today

Do you want my cell number or no? It's cool if you don't.

Hello Ammo, new member here, I've been following this forum for about 3 weeks. I notice that your list# and test score is almost identical as mine and both of us are still waiting on medical. I took my drug test on May 6, so I really understood your frustration. If they don't call me in to do my medical by Aug 6, I'm certain I will have to redo my drug test because it will expire. We should be one of the next 30 students call. Good luck to you, God willing we will be call for August class

I'm new as of Monday & to answer your question August 6th is on a Saturday. So there's no way you or I will be taking our medicals that day. You, myself & Amm0 just have to wait a few more days to wait for our results to come back.

Pretty good cause I just spoke to ms Rivera she told me they are close to my number 5394

Last time her and I spoke she said they're up to list number 5361.

Archived