Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

Yeah. I remember that conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm list number 5518 on an outstanding certification just like you, bro. Got a 92 on the test.

That's great. I believe they are up to the 6,000 range because most people in the 5,000 range have already started the process. From the way it looks I could be called in a couple of months give or take.So i'm not too worried. I made sure to pay my parking tickets a while a go lol. 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tdevon, hang in there bro..i am in the same boat as you..list#65xx...I didn't expect this list to drag this far

BTW I see this lisa person is harassing the shit out of the station agent thread LMAO !

why does that not surprise me lol.

Thanks JMA1982. Aug 29th it is...

No problem.

That's great. I believe they are up to the 6,000 range because most people in the 5,000 range have already started the process. From the way it looks I could be called in a couple of months give or take.So i'm not too worried. I made sure to pay my parking tickets a while a go lol.

Yeah. So I know guys like Amm0 and myself are definitely getting hired. I'm very confident about it now. I met him for the first time on Monday at 180 Livingston. Good luck, bro!

Good stuff

Yeah man.

Jma be humble my good brother we don't know we getting hired till our phones ring to come for a medical and then the final background check don't want you to rub some folks the wrong way.

Jma be humble my good brother we don't know we getting hired till our phones ring to come for a medical and then the final background check don't want you to rub some folks the wrong way.

True. I didn't mean for it to come off that way. My apologies. Sorry for putting you out there like that. My bad.

Sure send it to me bro

516 *** ****.

Lisa emailed me and said she was banned from the site I told her blame herself with her nonsense.

Ammo, I came on n saw someone post that she was basically disruptive on the forum, n that they took care of her. From that I figured she was BLOCKED. I guess she's going to be texting u a lot now. I told u you have patience

Welcome JMA1982, I see you found the site this is the female that was standing behind you and Ammo. I left lab around 2:30pm n that place was still pack

Thanks. I figured it was you. I saw you sitting behind us when we were all BS'g. I left around 12:15 and that place was still mobbed. Mad people trying to get jobs. I'm glad you and Amm0 put me onto this or else I would've never thought to look here or join up. I'm always around if you got a question.

Lisa emailed me and said she was banned from the site I told her blame herself with her nonsense.

I would've ignored her, bro.

Ammo, I came on n saw someone post that she was basically disruptive on the forum, n that they took care of her. From that I figured she was BLOCKED. I guess she's going to be texting u a lot now. I told u you have patience

The administrator blocked her annoying ass yesterday.

Oh please don't curse me

For what? I'm confused.

Cause you said she is gonna text me lol

That Lisa was gonna text you? I said that? Never, bro. If I did then I'm sorry. It's probably what I didn't mean. Again, my apologies.

That Lisa was gonna text you? I said that? Never, bro. If I did then I'm sorry. It's probably what I didn't mean. Again, my apologies.

JMA, that wasn't you who said that. I'm almost positive I reply that message to Ammo, the feed was read incorrectly.

JMA, that wasn't you who said that. I'm almost positive I reply that message to Ammo, the feed was read incorrectly.

Oh whew! I was about to say. I didn't say anything like that to him or anyone else. I'm trying to stay on everyone's good graces.

Oh whew! I was about to say. I didn't say anything like that to him or anyone else. I'm trying to stay on everyone's good graces.

trust me as long as you don't become a Lisa you'll do fine lol.

Thank you for looking out. I got you next time.

trust me as long as you don't become a Lisa you'll do fine lol.

Hell no! Never that! We might all be coworkers one day and life is all about building relationships with other people. That girl was psycho!

I got hired in Aug 2011 off this same list. Happy to see transit is still doing mass hiring

Nice‼️ Hopefully one day I'll be on that side. Do u remember what n how they test the vision part of the medical. Please tell in great detail, if you can remember. Thanks so much

Archived