Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here, I might be jumping the gun, I live right by flatbush on the 2 and 5. But, I'll take what they offer me.

My goal is to get the 7 train because I live not too far from it. If not then I'll take somewhere in B Division. Either the E or F train.

have they scheduled you for medical?

No not yet  but I'm praying.

Nobody who recently went the past week or two for pre employment will be going anytime soon for a medical. It's too early

Oh and keep in mind guys it's 100%..... as soon as the list is established for the promotional which was given over a year ago, this list is dead. The last class for 8094 is going to be December but even possibly earlier. They said it at my pre employment

They said we were there for the class in September or October. Was that just bs?

What have you been hearing?

I have a friends who's been drug tested twice and he says his list # is in the 5k's, he said he's 500 away from being appointed. He still hasn't done medical, I'm in the mid 6k's so I was worried. But my father who is a Retired MTA Supervisor said your list number only matters for them contacting you initially and that it holds no weight after you pass drug test.

How long did they take to call you for your medical.

Around 2 weeks. You?

I have a friends who's been drug tested twice and he says his list # is in the 5k's, he said he's 500 away from being appointed. He still hasn't done medical, I'm in the mid 6k's so I was worried. But my father who is a Retired MTA Supervisor said your list number only matters for them contacting you initially and that it holds no weight after you pass drug test.

The list will be dead around January so he still has a chance to hired. My list number was 5518.

I figured that. I wouldn't say it was b.s.

Bro, you're definitely getting called for the September class. If not then the October class.

No not yet but I'm praying.

They said we were there for the class in September or October. Was that just bs?

Did you take your drug test yet?

To get hired*

Around 2 weeks. You?

The list will be dead around January so he still has a chance to hired. My list number was 5518.

Bro, you're definitely getting called for the September class. If not then the October class.

I took the drug test Friday. Now I'm just waiting for medical. 

Ok great, because I've been hearing different things. BTW how far along are you?

I am heading into pre-employment today.

he is correct. It doesn't matter once you are called pending your not on any kind of hold.

Around 2 weeks. You?

I figured that was the time for me.

I believe it takes a few days for the drug test to come back, I would give it a week and then listen or look out for a medical appointment.

Give it time. You'll get there.

Your list # comes into play in the first day of orientation and you pick a division jma me and breezy pick before you bro she is **93 and **94

I'm hoping to get A Division.

he is correct. It doesn't matter once you are called pending your not on any kind of hold.

I believe it takes a few days for the drug test to come back, I would give it a week and then listen or look out for a medical appointment.

Once you're put on medical hold it's up to you to correct it ASAP.

72 hours if memory serves.

What position did you take you drug test for?

Matt, I emailed Rivera, she told me I can come in anytime this week for 7:30  ...going to ask my job today if I can take a day off to handle this

I live in queens but I wouldn't mind working on the IRT lines (number trains) majority of those trains are New Tech, vs the B division where is is more older trains to learn such as the J,C,A trains  r32,r42,r46 

only thing I have against the number train (A division) is traveling to the Bronx for yard training etc...

Archived