Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stood in front of the building and before I could blink the line was forming behind me. Also bring a snack and a bottle of water with you. I ended talking to a cool guy from the train Operators forum who was going in for medical.

Me, too. Most I ever brought with me was two bananas. I met a few cool people there as well. Start making friends now. It'll make School Car go by quick.

Ok guys thanks very much I'm a little more relaxed now. Let me try to get some sleep,I'll let you guys know tomorrow how it went for me. thanks again goodnight!

You're welcome, bro. Anytime. Let me know what happened. Good night!

good luck keep us posted.

Good luck. My bad.

Me, too. Most I ever brought with me was two bananas. I met a few cool people there as well. Start making friends now. It'll make School Car go by quick.

You're welcome, bro. Anytime. Let me know what happened. Good night!

Good luck. My bad.

Of course, you never know who you might run into. Then I noticed how so many people couldnt handle simple instructions on paperwork. I feel some will quit right in schoolcar.

Of course, you never know who you might run into. Then I noticed how so many people couldnt handle simple instructions on paperwork. I feel some will quit right in schoolcar.

I agree. People are stupid, bro. I can smell the fear already. I can name one person right now who's not going to last a week. In my first week I'm counting ten people that will probably quit.

I agree. People are stupid, bro. I can smell the fear already. I can name one person right now who's not going to last a week. In my first week I'm counting ten people that will probably quit.

You tell me. It's not rocket science. That weird part was a lot of them were going in for Train Operator.

I know and, I'll sit back with my popcorn ready.

but people turn something simple as ABC 123 and make it into a hot mess.

Touché! That girl Lisa. Duh LOL!

I know and, I'll sit back with my popcorn ready.

but people turn something simple as ABC 123 and make it into a hot mess.

All the time. People don't know how to follow simple freaking directions. You already know.

You tell me. It's not rocket science. That weird part was a lot of them were going in for Train Operator.

Really tho! I'm like "Training is gonna be rough for you." It's not rocket science at all but it's not easy. My rule of thumb is shut up, listen, ask questions and do what you're told.

Really tho! I'm like "Training is gonna be rough for you." It's not rocket science at all but it's not easy. My rule of thumb is shut up, listen, ask questions and do what you're told.

That's it, bro. It's an exact science. Not hard at all.

Yes. If you're fortunate enough to have a job that grants leaves of absence, you'll want at least a 6 month leave for conductor from when you start school car. That's probably enough time to figure out if it's right for you. Train operators should have a year leave if possible because school car alone is 9--10 months. But most jobs don't grant leaves so sometimes you just have to take a risk.

I believe everyone who was called in the last couple of weeks will be called in for medical in September for the September class.

And just to weed people out they may call close to the start of the class. So I'd be on my P's and Q's, don't give them a reason to hold you up. Remember Mrs Vargas said this job is yours to loose -- this applies to the pre-employment as well.

Archived