Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, are we gonna do the study group thing?

Try and study with your classmates if possible. You pass as a class, and based on what your, very important your instructor told your class. if there are any discrepancies then as a class your will get a pass, since everyone is answering the question the same and/or doing the practical alike. You will understand better, once you get started

Try and study with your classmates if possible. You pass as a class, and based on what your, very important your instructor told your class. if there are any discrepancies then as a class your will get a pass, since everyone is answering the question the same and/or doing the practical alike. You will understand better, once you get started

Sounds good. We'll be fine.

Yes breezy we gonna do study group

Thought so!

It's the practical I'm worried about the most.

This medical wait is nerve racking lol.

Are you still waiting for your phone call/email for the medical?

Bruh....tell me about it. You finished the packet? BTW guys how specific are they with the dates of employment? Cause you get away with estimates?

They want to know EVERYTHING! Just to the best of your recollection.

Bruh....tell me about it. You finished the packet? BTW guys how specific are they with the dates of employment? Cause you get away with estimates?

No I didn't have to fill out a packet because I work for the city already and it's on file with DCAS.

Are you still waiting for your phone call/email for the medical?

They want to know EVERYTHING! Just to the best of your recollection.

yeah I'm still waiting for medical.

Same here... I wish I knew what number they were up to....

What's your list number?

No I didn't have to fill out a packet because I work for the city already and it's on file with DCAS.

Give it another week or so.

You're lucky, bro. I hated filling that thing out. Mostly about your employment history though.

Hey Travis, you're trying to get into the October class, right?

Either September or October.

What's your list number?

Give it another week or so.

You're lucky, bro. I hated filling that thing out. Mostly about your employment history though.

I hated it when I first filled it out with the city so many years ago lol. I'm being patient just excited about the job, you know something new to look forward too.

I hated it when I first filled it out with the city so many years ago lol. I'm being patient just excited about the job, you know something new to look forward too.

That's what I thought.

I'm just happy to be moving onto the next step.

I don't think it's a list number thing, when it comes to medical. I may be wrong.

Well the next step for you guys is the medical.

6000 JMA1982

Okay. Mine is 5518 so they have quite a ways to go. I'm just trying to do the math.

Archived