Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Y2Julio

Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

From who? And just to confirm that we will only get a call for the medical in September if we are going into the September class? I'm 62xx so I'm definitely not making the September class.

Edited by lisandrojosh9

I'm 62xx

Well usually u don't wait around that much cause they always find something for you to do!!!! I've been talking to a lot of conductors. It's sounds brutal

Dont take the job then bro. You keep complaining about this or that. Don't take up a slot that could have gone to someone else that really wants the job. Edited by Y2Julio
  • Upvote 1

Dont take the job then bro. You keep complaining about this or that. Don't take up a slot that could have gone to someone else that really wants the job.

Amen, I had a feeling they would call people after labor day.

when I was there , I was told that the list will expire end of January

same as I was told.

well at this point if they don't call, they don't call....not the end of the world

you keep answering your own questions.

Dont take the job then bro. You keep complaining about this or that. Don't take up a slot that could have gone to someone else that really wants the job.

Word up. Stop being a negative Nancy.

Lisa, I work for Northwell-LIJ hospital..not the best job but it pays the bills...but its time for a new adventure

if I am going to retire I will retire working for the MTA, I want that pension and 401k package

My list # is 65XX, my friends is about 57xx he got a call not I. 

oh wow

How long is our drug test results good for?? Cause he went through 2 drug test and I think thats a trend. 2 drug test and the med. If thats the cause we're on task for the Nov. class. 

My list # is 65XX, my friends is about 57xx he got a call not I.

How long is our drug test results good for?? Cause he went through 2 drug test and I think thats a trend. 2 drug test and the med. If thats the cause we're on task for the Nov. class.

Your right I noticed that a couple of guys here have gone in for the 2nd drug exam and then sent for medical. It's good for 90 days. Edited by tdevon2012

MrMTA, seems like we both have the same range list# ..tdevon as well

Yea we'll all train together hopefully.

Your right I noticed that a couple of guys here have gone in for the 2nd drug exam and then sent for medical. It's good for 90 days.

I hope they move us along quicker. Cause 3 month puts us to close to list termination.

Yea we'll all train together hopefully.

I hope they move us along quicker. Cause 3 month puts us to close to list termination.

I hope we end up in the same class as we. I know the calendar is against us but I know our time will come. The more people they call for medical the more they get closer to us. Edited by tdevon2012