Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when our drug test expires do they call or email us a new date for another one? How does that work?

From my experience, when the first one expires, they normally don't call or email, since they're trying to eliminate candidates.

Now keep in mind that they need a valid drug test, with not only a negative result, but one that was taken in less than 30 (thirty) calendar days in order to continue with the medical and final processing. Therefore, a few days before they're ready for your medical and possibly final processing, providing you're not placed on medical hold, they will contact you in one way or another for another drug test. Back in late 2013, it was a phone call, but I've been reading lately that it's been an e-mail message.

Thank you. Do we ever get the results from our first drug test? Do they even bother to let us know that we passed because I never heard anything after taking it.

No. If you fail, then I would think that they would mail a letter to you.

Also, honestly, if you know that you haven't done any illegal drugs within the past year or two, then you should have nothing to worry about. Even if you had a beer or a glass of wine more than 72 hours before the test, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

when our drug test expires do they call or email us a new date for another one? How does that work?

From what I've heard when you results expire the call you once and just once so you must look out for it. It's my theory they double test to catch you slipping.

What day in August did you do your drug test I did my test on August 23rd

Any one else get tested in August. I was on August 19th

If we decide not to take the job and we get called for the 2nd drug test and don't show up, is that considered bad? Does that effect any future employment with the Mta?

First of all, why wouldn't you take the job? However, if you do make that decision, instead of showing up, I would just call and tell them. As far as any future employment, I'm unsure of that...

It's my theory they double test to catch you slipping.

I've personally never heard that before, since some people only go for one drug test...

From my experience, when the first one expires, they normally don't call or email, since they're trying to eliminate candidates.

Now keep in mind that they need a valid drug test, with not only a negative result, but one that was taken in less than 30 (thirty) calendar days in order to continue with the medical and final processing. Therefore, a few days before they're ready for your medical and possibly final processing, providing you're not placed on medical hold, they will contact you in one way or another for another drug test. Back in late 2013, it was a phone call, but I've been reading lately that it's been an e-mail message.

I still have the email they sent for my medical & final processing. It's a reminder.

From what I've heard when you results expire the call you once and just once so you must look out for it. It's my theory they double test to catch you slipping.

Any one else get tested in August. I was on August 19th

I went on the 22nd that monday. 

What day in August did you do your drug test I did my test on August 23rd

22nd

Nice.....when did you get tested? Also how did the contact you and how drug test did you take?

Nice.....when did you get tested? Also how did the contact you and how drug test did you take?

I took my second test abt a month ago. I received a email stating to come in for medical and final processing last week.

What do we do if we get contacted for a second drug test date and can't make that day? Can we go the next day? Are they very specific about the day you show up?

I mean if you want the job you have to make the appointment!

What do we do if we get contacted for a second drug test date and can't make that day? Can we go the next day? Are they very specific about the day you show up?

Back in late 2013, I had the option of going for the second drug test on either a Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.  You can politely ask though to come in the next business day, it wouldn't hurt.

Archived