Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am making you nervous but your the one asking the same dumb ass questions over and over but never told us your list funny she went Mia and you popped up out the blue I have been a member since 08 and never seen you post at all but you got it I don't need to worry about you cause your looking to get where am at now

Ammo I will repeat myself. You are not a moderator. Stop calling me Lisa. You are insulting and an incredibly rude and annoying person. People like you ruin this forum. I told you my list number twice but you don't pay attention....and I don't need to provide you my list number at all. Stop trying to run this forum.

nice man, you came a long way. What do you think of the job itself? you find it easy? you see your self doing this till retirement? considering taking the T/O exam?

so you meet up with your partner in the yard and both of you guys are preparing the train for service?

I hope you don't mind the questions Ammo

ok ,so this 2nd letter I received to come in for OCT 31st I should just treat it like my 2nd medical call? I don't see why I have to fill out another 21 page booklet

ive been giving this a lot of thought, I am currently making a little more then what a C/R starts off with ,plus I am currently under 1199 union with pension...but I am thinking this will be better for me in the long run because I am stuck behind a desk here till retirement smh

I really want honest feedbacks of the good and bad about this job ...I know the schedule can be tough and it seems like they will put me in the Nov class which we know will be cold as a Mf, I hope I get into the B division since I live in Jamaica queens which would make so much sense

yea, unfortunately I don't have a tier , 1199 is a non city job, but at the bright side I will have 2 pensions

I guess I never took the C/R seriously since I resigned out of schoolcar as a T/O just knowing the money I was making there , but I took both of these exams 1 year apart and I am sure there is a guy out there that wish they were in my shoes having this opportunity to do something different

I def want the B division, the training I was doing for a t/0 was harsh I must say but I am sure the C/R should be less stressfull honestly

Archived