Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for those who are in training for C/R, do you guys have to post in the yard and if so how many weeks? or do you go straight posting on the road with a senior member? do they still have C/R's doing YX program?

There's never been a YX program for the title. Conductors in schoolcar only post on the road.

thanks Trick, I would only of thought that C/R post in the yards due to hand thrown switches, preparing a train for service or flagging? so its only the t/o's that do the YX program?

Only T/Os go through the YX program. Preparing a train for service is taught during schoolcar and doesn't require any separate posting to learn. Handswitching(only available in the B division) and flagging are separate qualifications(with their own posting) not taught in schoolcar. They might go over one or two things, but you will not be qualified as such during your training.

just an update, finally got thru with Rivera, I explained to her that I received another PRE-employment letter for C/R and told her that I already went thru this process...she said i have to start the process all over again since 90 days pass of me taking my first urine test SMH, so i have to walk with everything as i did previously..she said this will be for the NOV class

just an update, finally got thru with Rivera, I explained to her that I received another PRE-employment letter for C/R and told her that I already went thru this process...she said i have to start the process all over again since 90 days pass of me taking my first urine test SMH, so i have to walk with everything as i did previously..she said this will be for the NOV class

I figured it wasn't an accident but that's good to hear. Did she say when the date was? I thought you took your drug exam in August, wouldnt it still be good? I did min August 22 mine should expire until November 22.

I figured it wasn't an accident but that's good to hear. Did she say when the date was? I thought you took your drug exam in August, wouldnt it still be good? I did min August 22 mine should expire until November 22.

Same here. I took the initial piss test Aug 17th. Kinda sucks starting all over again. As if i havent had my life on hold these past 2 months, Plus the list expiring come February. Welp... time to go back to waiting i guess.

tdevon try first thing in the morning bro, there so terrible and unorganized there smh

sure will.

Same here. I took the initial piss test Aug 17th. Kinda sucks starting all over again. As if i havent had my life on hold these past 2 months, Plus the list expiring come February. Welp... time to go back to waiting i guess.[/] well your right before me. I went on the 22nd.

I kept calling and didn't get an answer

Facts I called today no answer. Now I'm making it's my business to call as soon as I get off of work in the morning!! I have my orientation for corrections soon and I'm not sure about it. I want this job but come on I took my piss test on the 19th of August and no word back. It seems like I'm stuck in limbo.

Facts I called today no answer. Now I'm making it's my business to call as soon as I get off of work in the morning!! I have my orientation for corrections soon and I'm not sure about it. I want this job but come on I took my piss test on the 19th of August and no word back. It seems like I'm stuck in limbo.

see that makes no sense, I don't get how people who were drug test after us are getting told to come back when their test hasn't even expired technically

Archived