Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

you guys better be on that phone

its makes no sense that I got another letter for Pre-Employment but I will take it as it is, I don't see how 90 days have passed that I have to start all over again..i really think they made a mistake and when I go in it will be my 2nd drug test and maybe they will have me do my medical on the same day because when I spoke to rivera she told me this is for the NOV class so I don't see them taking another drug test and then call me back within the same month

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you guys better be on that phone

its makes no sense that I got another letter for Pre-Employment but I will take it as it is, I don't see how 90 days have passed that I have to start all over again..i really think they made a mistake and when I go in it will be my 2nd drug test and maybe they will have me do my medical on the same day because when I spoke to rivera she told me this is for the NOV class so I don't see them taking another drug test and then call me back within the same month

I've been calling since this morning to no avail. We keep trying during the day.

B/O is good once you can get thru that 7-10 day training, if I were ever to do B/O I would def get my CDL first ..both c/r and b/o has there ups and downs..

I know. But it's even faster to get to the 7-10 day training compared to the training for train operator or conductor.

I've been calling since this morning to no avail. We keep trying during the day.

I called and got to leave a message, I wonder if I'll hear anything. Anyone have her email address? Cause this is BS should've heard something we were being considered for the October class now and it's November and not even a second drug test. Cmon

What's up y'all let me just give a word of advice I was doing the same calling everyday till the last call she knew it was me and said Troy am up to your number I would recommended that you call dcas also to see what the last number was appointed and hired I do know that a class of conductors in my induction group were fired on the day of the road practical I do know you won't hear about the October class is full I think and they are working on November I spoke with superindent young from school car I will say this transit is coming down hard on conductors for stupid shit folks are doing on the road to the point if you fail midterm bad you can be fired again I will say this if you have parking tickets pay them before that medical cause a hold will not help you out. Check your email daily cause it will go in the spam folder when they send it.

What's up y'all let me just give a word of advice I was doing the same calling everyday till the last call she knew it was me and said Troy am up to your number I would recommended that you call dcas also to see what the last number was appointed and hired I do know that a class of conductors in my induction group were fired on the day of the road practical I do know you won't hear about the October class is full I think and they are working on November I spoke with superindent young from school car I will say this transit is coming down hard on conductors for stupid shit folks are doing on the road to the point if you fail midterm bad you can be fired again I will say this if you have parking tickets pay them before that medical cause a hold will not help you out. Check your email daily cause it will go in the spam folder when they send it.

I called DCAS and the last list number appointed was 5956 as of October 23. So that's about 700 people ahead of me. I'll just keep checking my emails and mailbox.

Hows the job so far?

if you don't get anything by oct 31 lmk, I can ask them when I am over there

thanks any info would be appreciated. If they have a class December and January I have a shot to get in. If not, I'll work on my next option.

Job is a bitch with the being a xx they have you all over the place but if you fail the road practical your done they tell you that from jump

yeah that's no joke. I would do like you did and stay off this forum and keep my head in those books.

xx they will have you all over for sure, they want you to learn every line possible especially now this new 2nd ave line is coming as well...road practical and signal exams was always cut and dry....I don't see how someone can fail the road practical for c/r..only if your nerves get over you

Yes, I would like to know why people are getting fired or failing out. Unauthorized use of electronic devices? Can't remember door handling procedures? Tardiness? Bad attitude?

It's not for curiosity sake, I want to get my own bad habits under control and avoid unnecessary mistakes when/if I enter school car.

Well superindent young was very to the point because so many T/O are having station over runs and the C/R are not pulling the ebv they just had a C/R taken out of service for opening the doors on the wrong side at bowling green

Well superindent young was very to the point because so many T/O are having station over runs and the C/R are not pulling the ebv they just had a C/R taken out of service for opening the doors on the wrong side at bowling green

omg that's no good.

def, I am sure there pointing at boards that aren't there as well which they need to contact RCC and not open the doors due to TSS covering or hiding these boards

wait they purposely hide the boards?

Archived