Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

I am looking for something that I like to do, something I wouldn't mind sticking with for a long time. I myself am 28 looking for a steady gig. It doesn't make sense to work a job you don't like simply because you need the money. That's how I felt about the corrections gig. I really wouldn't like it but, because the pay is good I would only be working for the money. 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am looking for something that I like to do, something I wouldn't mind sticking with for a long time. I myself am 28 looking for a steady gig. It doesn't make sense to work a job you don't like simply because you need the money. That's how I felt about the corrections gig. I really wouldn't like it but, because the pay is good I would only be working for the money.

That's why I was entertaining it plus the perks and 20 years served for retirement opposed to 25 with TA.

I was hoping I aced that last sanitation exam, that is where I wanted to really be or car inspector for the MTA, after schoolcar as a T/O and seeing all the BS that goes on I wanted to stay away from RTO...but with my age I might have to consider this for now just to get time in till I get the job I really want with the TA

I was hoping I aced that last sanitation exam, that is where I wanted to really be or car inspector for the MTA, after schoolcar as a T/O and seeing all the BS that goes on I wanted to stay away from RTO...but with my age I might have to consider this for now just to get time in till I get the job I really want with the TA

Yea would love to hear from Sanitation!

Yea how'd it go. I just came from there. Pretty much in and out they told me to watch out for a email. Lots of people there today. B.O, TO, CO and promotional TSS

Oh ok that's good I have to go back on Friday. Hopefully it's the same in and out for me.

Hey fellas ,I was there yesterday was there since 630 on the line and was out by 1130 ,had to take another drug test but they used the same paper works I handed in august. .yup 3-90 days bs but I believe they will get back quick due to November class

Do I have to fill out the paperwork again?

Archived