Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Y2Julio

Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

I am looking for something that I like to do, something I wouldn't mind sticking with for a long time. I myself am 28 looking for a steady gig. It doesn't make sense to work a job you don't like simply because you need the money. That's how I felt about the corrections gig. I really wouldn't like it but, because the pay is good I would only be working for the money. 

I am looking for something that I like to do, something I wouldn't mind sticking with for a long time. I myself am 28 looking for a steady gig. It doesn't make sense to work a job you don't like simply because you need the money. That's how I felt about the corrections gig. I really wouldn't like it but, because the pay is good I would only be working for the money.

That's why I was entertaining it plus the perks and 20 years served for retirement opposed to 25 with TA.

I was hoping I aced that last sanitation exam, that is where I wanted to really be or car inspector for the MTA, after schoolcar as a T/O and seeing all the BS that goes on I wanted to stay away from RTO...but with my age I might have to consider this for now just to get time in till I get the job I really want with the TA

I was hoping I aced that last sanitation exam, that is where I wanted to really be or car inspector for the MTA, after schoolcar as a T/O and seeing all the BS that goes on I wanted to stay away from RTO...but with my age I might have to consider this for now just to get time in till I get the job I really want with the TA

Yea would love to hear from Sanitation!

I don't want to give out my whole list number but it's 6,68X. I am omitting the last number.

Oh ok I see, I was asking for the actual test score though

If u don't want to share its cool I was just asking out of curiosity 

Oh ok I see, I was asking for the actual test score though

If u don't want to share its cool I was just asking out of curiosity

I believe my score was 90.9999

So did you go yesterday? If so how it go?

Yea how'd it go. I just came from there. Pretty much in and out they told me to watch out for a email. Lots of people there today. B.O, TO, CO and promotional TSS

Yea how'd it go. I just came from there. Pretty much in and out they told me to watch out for a email. Lots of people there today. B.O, TO, CO and promotional TSS

good to hear

Oh ok that's good I have to go back on Friday. Hopefully it's the same in and out for me.

Oh ok that's good I have to go back on Friday. Hopefully it's the same in and out for me.

Thursday me. I hope they don't give me the 90 day crap.

Hey fellas ,I was there yesterday was there since 630 on the line and was out by 1130 ,had to take another drug test but they used the same paper works I handed in august. .yup 3-90 days bs but I believe they will get back quick due to November class

Hey fellas ,I was there yesterday was there since 630 on the line and was out by 1130 ,had to take another drug test but they used the same paper works I handed in august. .yup 3-90 days bs but I believe they will get back quick due to November class

Do I have to fill out the paperwork again?

Just a few from a clip board ,they used my pre employment application from Aug

okay, should I bring my original documents as well just in case?