Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldnt give up yet,no offense but I wouldn't take that post to heart ,we all should call tomorrow to see where we stand and if it is what is it ..keep applying for other positions, mta has a horrible way of letting us know where done

Exactly I just called them and they said nothing. 2 drug test only to waste my time. TO hear I come.

GM all I have not had time to check in but am doing well on these roads but for the folks whom took second drug test transit will still offer some type of employment I say take it and then do the promotions exams I wish all the best and I jma once on the 7 line and he did not speak at all I guess what they say is true during the process everybody is cool till they pass the. It's back to the real world oh well.

thanks Ammo, I still don't see them ending the training process for C/R, I guess I just need to hear it for myself so I can just move on from this waiting game...I would hope they offer another position but honestly if its less then what a C/R makes screw that shit..i am already taking a cut by going to C/R position

Okay at this point I'm not sure what the future hold for me and MTA. But I think maybe there's some miss information I just don't from where, I've been told that this list according to supervisors will continue til February, that MTA has been sued before for not using our list until it expired. He says that this has been constantly repeated. I also heard that if you fail your practical you get offered the cleaner position. The promotional list is a different list all together. There going by list number, that's either your getting promoted or your in our shoes. To the wheels fall off! Or til someone has worse or better information.

Okay at this point I'm not sure what the future hold for me and MTA. But I think maybe there's some miss information I just don't from where, I've been told that this list according to supervisors will continue til February, that MTA has been sued before for not using our list until it expired. He says that this has been constantly repeated. I also heard that if you fail your practical you get offered the cleaner position. The promotional list is a different list all together. There going by list number, that's either your getting promoted or your in our shoes. To the wheels fall off! Or til someone has worse or better information.

I also was told that the cleaner position was offered to people who had very high list numbers that obviously wouldn't be called like in the 10,000 range.

i know for sure we will get called but it wont be for December class, most likely as stated it will be Jan or FEB, there is no way they can call you to come in and take these drug test's without hiring you..i don't care how long they take once you know for sure your in the door is what counts..i think they stopped at  a certain list# which might be 65xx and then anything above will be offered the cleaning position..i believe they will call those who scored 90 +

i know for sure we will get called but it wont be for December class, most likely as stated it will be Jan or FEB, there is no way they can call you to come in and take these drug test's without hiring you..i don't care how long they take once you know for sure your in the door is what counts..i think they stopped at a certain list# which might be 65xx and then anything above will be offered the cleaning position..i believe they will call those who scored 90 +

I hope that's the case.

For some insight I was just hired yesterday. My score was exactly 90 and my list number was 6399.

I really hope mta call you guys because for if to 2016 and they still call for exam 8094, we're very fortunate.

Hey what did you get hired as and what class are you going into?

I went in 5 weeks ago for pre employment and drug testing for a cleaner position off this exam. They told me to check my email but I still have not been contacted. I called them two weeks ago and they said I don't have to call anymore, just check my email, but still nothing. It seems like they are brushing me off, telling me not to call anymore and just check my email but still nothing, it feels like they are brushing me off and are just going to skip over me.

wow they called you with a 10,xxx list #, I swear I don't know what MTA is doing, they are so unorganized over there...they should atleast give the ones such as myself who did 2 drug test so far with them some kind of god dam hope or heads up if we will get called so we can move on to something else instead of checking emails everyday or mailboxes for some kind of communication

wow they called you with a 10,xxx list #, I swear I don't know what MTA is doing, they are so unorganized over there...they should atleast give the ones such as myself who did 2 drug test so far with them some kind of god dam hope or heads up if we will get called so we can move on to something else instead of checking emails everyday or mailboxes for some kind of communication

same here. I have decided to just move on. It made no scense for them to call us knowing that they probably wouldnt need us. I'm working on my CDL and I applied for the train operator. At least I know how the process goes.

Archived