Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

then I am wasting my time going in tomorrow, what is the point?

next Car inspector exam is in May, I already applied for the signal maintainer back in august, just waiting for a letter to take the practical

k

In the interest of staying optimistic id say go. Whats worst that can happen?

The info did take the wind out of my sails a bit but, this is an 8 year old list. So i cant be too mad. Best case a buncha people come back with dirty urine or decline the offer. and we make it in.

then I am wasting my time going in tomorrow, what is the point?

next Car inspector exam is in May, I already applied for the signal maintainer  back in august, just waiting for a letter to take the practical

I have to go tomorrow as well, being that the list officially ends on the 30th and they are up to 4632, kind of doesnt make sense to even go.  However, I will.  The time frame is just too short so it feels highly unlikely.

It sucks man they been toying with us since August lol

I know. I've given up to be honest. I'm not mad just a little annoyed because why would you have us do two drug exams and not send us for medical if we weren't going to make it. If the list extended just six more months I believe I would be in but that's not going to happen.

I know. I've given up to be honest. I'm not mad just a little annoyed because why would you have us do two drug exams and not send us for medical if we weren't going to make it. If the list extended just six more months I believe I would be in but that's not going to happen.

I can't recall, but what was the reason for them first extending this list?

I was hoping that since some of us took 2 drug tests that we would at least be called for medical for the last class, which is on the 30th.  I mean, there is tomorrow and most of next week, but it feels highly unlikely and is very very discouraging.  It feels like a waste of time doing these test and having no outcome or answers. 

I can't recall, but what was the reason for them first extending this list?

I was hoping that since some of us took 2 drug tests that we would at least be called for medical for the last class, which is on the 30th. I mean, there is tomorrow and most of next week, but it feels highly unlikely and is very very discouraging. It feels like a waste of time doing these test and having no outcome or answers.

from my understanding it was because they were going to close the list without really call anyone. I thought so too when I took my second drug exam but, I have a feeling a lot of people who took themselves off put themselves back on when they realized the list was expiring.

from my understanding it was because they were going to close the list without really call anyone. I thought so too when I took my second drug exam but, I have a feeling a lot of people who took themselves off put themselves back on when they realized the list was expiring.

Well, if anything occurs, I'll be sure to report it here (since this is the only source of info for everyone it seems)

MRmta, appreciate the information,

JMA, how your doing so far man...Ammo...give us rookies some pointers..so far you gave us a lot of info but anything more just lay it out on the table man

I'm doing just fine. Haven't been on this thing in a minute. Had my first BIE (Brakes In Emergency) last week. It wasn't my partner's fault. She called it in & it was during a GO. Track gangs & flagging kill you during the midnights.

Archived