Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she did not mention the list# but she did look up my name in the system and didn't mention if I have a chance , my list# is 653x

Simon, its still up in the air as we speak because there or some other positions in mta I rather try to get into which is car inspector or signal maintainer

for those who are in training how is it? JMA and Amm0 how is everything going

Good, bro. I was on board at 179th & picked up the 103 Fox job as soon as I signed in. Have to report at Stillwell tomorrow for a G.O. road job. I start at 2348 hours. I'm hoping we clear at 179th.

179st is my area. dam look at you with the MTA lingo now LOL

im glad your doing good man, any other advice you can give? whats the hardest part of your day or job

That's cool. Thanks, dude. Advice? Be on time ALL THE TIME! When you go for a promotion that is one thing they frown on plus how much you book off. Do what you're told & do not rat out your coworkers. Hardest part of my day? Being on board all night waiting to pick up something & dealing with TSS's, ATD's or TD's. Platform duty is a pain in the behind as well. It's so boring. Otherwise besides that you should be good.

just spoke to Vargas, by they way very nice lady ...she told me they will have a class for jan and FEB, FEB class will be mixed with promotions and off the streets (us)

I called yesterday and was told to come in on Saturday. Then this afternoon I got my official email to go in for medical. I can tell you Mrs. Vargas is pleasant but not this process. I got majority of my misinformation from calling them, the office is all over the place with this process. They skip around with list numbers but just be patient and wait it out cause you never know with them. I called yesterday expecting to hear bad news and then splat. Good luck all, hope to see y'all Saturday. Don't switch up on me when we got in neither. We drove each other crazy on this forum let's do it for 25 years.

I called yesterday and was told to come in on Saturday. Then this afternoon I got my official email to go in for medical. I can tell you Mrs. Vargas is pleasant but not this process. I got majority of my misinformation from calling them, the office is all over the place with this process. They skip around with list numbers but just be patient and wait it out cause you never know with them. I called yesterday expecting to hear bad news and then splat. Good luck all, hope to see y'all Saturday. Don't switch up on me when we got in neither. We drove each other crazy on this forum let's do it for 25 years.

Well that's good. What's your list number again?

During the "interview" (they just look over your paperwork) portion of final processing the person who swore me in told me that theyll be working thru the weekends up until March to fill all of the positions needed. There will be a March class some time around the 16th if i remember correctly. Dont be surprised if you get a last minute call to come down. Even if your list number is in the 66xx range. It my still come. Hang in there till you get an official "No" from them. And when you get called MAKE SURE all of your things are sorted out. Way too many ppl showed up without their 21-page packet, unpaid parking tickets, or pending court cases etc still unresolved. Also your health should be generally good and youll be fine. Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Hey everyone. Hope all is well. My induction class was November 28 and I'm out on the road now. I'm enjoying it. My trainers in schoolcar were amazing and my fellow classmates are my new family. I get to work extra early just to see how different lines are, set up, get a copy of my schedule and make sure I'm on my train in enough time to fix my TOD. For those waiting, don't give up because I didn't expect to get called even after my second urone test. A lot of people are leaving so it's making room for us newbies.

I'm on the A division. People in genreal have their ways but you never let that effect your job. I have come in connect with many attitudes but I still get paid every 2 week :-). Just go in, do your job and learn as much as possible

how is the job Misty? what division?

how are the dispatchers and TSS , I heard they can be a pain as well

I'm confused. How could there be a march class

I wouldn't be surprised if even more classes from that list shows up. *sipping tea*

Archived