Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't give up yet on exam 8094

Conductor List 8094 Extended

Feb 1, 2017 Updated 1 hr ago 0

Whereas a restriction against the filling of vacancies due to budgetary constraints has limited the number of Conductors the New York City Transit Authority has been able to appoint, on Feb. 1, 2017, the duration of the existing list for this title, based on Exam No. 8094, was extended to February 16, 2018. The test was given on Dec. 6, 2008 and the resulting list established in May 2011

Don't give up yet on exam 8094

Conductor List 8094 Extended

Feb 1, 2017 Updated 1 hr ago 0

Whereas a restriction against the filling of vacancies due to budgetary constraints has limited the number of Conductors the New York City Transit Authority has been able to appoint, on Feb. 1, 2017, the duration of the existing list for this title, based on Exam No. 8094, was extended to February 16, 2018. The test was given on Dec. 6, 2008 and the resulting list established in May 2011

so it got extended?

Tdevon I was number I was the 8th waiting this morning. I came in for my third drug test they made me fill out the application again. How about you since you were in for medical?

I did my last drug exam in December so I was good. I see some people who are doing their second drug exam for conductor today.

damn, simon...we got ignored lmao

I haven't had the opportunity yet to ask about the list being extended. I have a copy of the chief newspaper for civil service workers and it says the list WAS extended til February 2018. Keep you nose clean guys and you'll be in.

Archived