Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

It does not matter why it was extended just be glad and get all your stuff in order so you can have a smooth intro because if you have sleep apnea your going to be put on medical hold so those folks who have not got called yet take this time and get right you already k i.e. what will knock you out of contention for the job.

Sent from my iPhone using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good evening, everyone. You guys have been a vital source of information, as I am new to this forum and the transit hiring process. Surprisingly, I was @ 180 on Jan 30 for a third drug test....sigh.... and had to fill out the application again. Keeping my fingers crossed in hoping that Ill be able to get a spot in that class on Feb 27.

Don't give up yet on exam 8094

Conductor List 8094 Extended

Feb 1, 2017 Updated 1 hr ago 0

Whereas a restriction against the filling of vacancies due to budgetary constraints has limited the number of Conductors the New York City Transit Authority has been able to appoint, on Feb. 1, 2017, the duration of the existing list for this title, based on Exam No. 8094, was extended to February 16, 2018. The test was given on Dec. 6, 2008 and the resulting list established in May 2011

They'll probably hire off of the promotional list first but if you get called off this list then count your blessings & be considered one of the lucky ones. This is the first time I'm either hearing or reading about it.

Tdevon what does medical evaluation consist of?

EKG, vision, unrine test for protein, blood pressure. The doctor will also check you out. He or she will have you wiggle your toes, move your arms, lift your arms and legs. Drink plenty of water. I got put on hold for the EKG. Which I am going to have checked out tomorrow.

Congrats Glenn200! @tdevon2012- You will make it into the next class. I am so happy for you guys! I probably have to wait until the beginning of the summer before i get that email/call, as my list number is in the 7000's.

yeah I'm not worried. I spoke to Ms. Rivera and she said she still has spots left for the class hopefully Friday I can get sworn in. Just stay out of trouble and you'll be call. I am grateful that the list was extended.

Thanks guys. Now have to focus on school car. It's good that everyone that was active on this forum has been called or is about to be. @Jma do can't really think of anything now. It when I do I'll ask thanks. @Ammo I'll check them out on my lunch break thanks. @tdevon hopefully we start together gen 27th

Quick survival tips for school car go on Amazon and order this book bag called the oxa your back will thank you later you will be carrying tons of shit those books heavy as hell plus you will get your tools and good luck

Which bag, cause I saw a cylinder one or the full on backpack for 35 bucks?

Nope the Tss at 248 is gonna tell you oxa trust me and if you got bad feet go to the foot doctor I wear timberland pro boondocks

Good to know. I believe this is the bag you mentioned:

https://www.amazon.com/OXA-Backpack-Daypack-Computer-Rucksack/dp/B01DPC3IP8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1486613476&sr=8-2&keywords=oxa

Thanks guys. Now have to focus on school car. It's good that everyone that was active on this forum has been called or is about to be. @Jma do can't really think of anything now. It when I do I'll ask thanks. @Ammo I'll check them out on my lunch break thanks. @tdevon hopefully we start together gen 27th

Yep. No problem. Whenever you're ready just let me know. Good luck.

Archived