Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many people do they put in the classes for conductor. They are almost up to my list number

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

According to hr they will resume with 8094 waiting for class date should be june or july

Do u know how many people they will call for that class?

so i hear that there will be an open competitive class for conductor 8094 in june just waiting for the start date and another pre employment letter

Did they give a date in june?? Does the pre employment letter come in the mail or a email

Im hoping to be hearing something soon from them. If they starting a class in june that means people already went thru the medical and stuff like that to be in the class. Im still waiting for them to get up to my list #. There almost there though fingers are crossed

Amen! There are plenty of "good" things to do in order to keep your nose clean...PM me if you want more details...

Do u know how many people they put in the conductor classes. And when will they be calling from the list again??

update 8094 there will be a class june 12 or june 19 according to hr so be on the look out we should be receiving notification for drug test again

So this class will be for people that already took a drug test before or people waiting to get called off the list???

So this class will be for people that already took a drug test before or people waiting to get called off the list???

I would believe for people who took the drug test. I've noticed that people are taking 2nd drug test in order advance to the medical and final processing. I remember having to do it 3 times before I was cleared for medical/final processing then I was placed on a medical hold which I didn't clear in time for the last class in February.

I would believe for people who took the drug test. I've noticed that people are taking 2nd drug test in order advance to the medical and final processing. I remember having to do it 3 times before I was cleared for medical/final processing then I was placed on a medical hold which I didn't clear in time for the last class in February.

Ok wow i would hope to receive something for that june class. Do u know how many people they put in each class?

Ok wow i would hope to receive something for that june class. Do u know how many people they put in each class?

all depends on the need of the department. Get use to hearing that a lot. The last class I heard was about 50 or so. But I believe the average is 30.

all depends on the need of the department. Get use to hearing that a lot. The last class I heard was about 50 or so. But I believe the average is 30.

Ok thanx for the info. This forum is very helpful with information.

Archived