Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

update pre employment letters for conductor 8094 went out yesterday and today good luck everyone we have been waiting a very long time

Thanx for the the feedback . i called dcas and it said now im on a outstanding certification. So im hoping that means i have a letter in the mail.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Not a day go by i don't kick myself for not applying for this back in 09. Already over 6k deep for this list and only going to go deeper. Those with an 80's are getting a good chance at getting the job. This is when i learn never pass up on any opportunity.

Thanx i will . i was thinking hopefully something this week since im on a outstanding certification

Yes, outstanding certification means DCAS has sent your name to MTA for pre-employment. Just stay out of trouble, you don't want any last minute stuff hurting you.

Yes, outstanding certification means DCAS has sent your name to MTA for pre-employment. Just stay out of trouble, you don't want any last minute stuff hurting you.

Thanx yes i know!! How long did it take u once they put u on outstanding certification to receive a pre employment letter??

Thanx yes i know!! How long did it take u once they put u on outstanding certification to receive a pre employment letter??

I had restored myself to the list this time. But the 1st time I was placed on outstanding certification It took about month or so. I first went in August 2016 and didn't get to final processing until February 2017. I also did 3 drug test.

I had restored myself to the list this time. But the 1st time I was placed on outstanding certification It took about month or so. I first went in August 2016 and didn't get to final processing until February 2017.

Ok

got my letter mailman just delivered 6pm i go wednesday again for the 4th time drug test make sure you fill out all the paper work glad i kept a copy of the old one

smart move. Most likely you'll be called in for medical/final processing I took 3 before I got to that point.

hey can anyone tell me how and if its hard to get on and off the train from train yard just found

If you are taller than 4'11 or 5 feet you have nothing to worry about it's really not about strength it's ur height.

Me and about 6 other females almost didn't make it because we were unable to climb the train. I was able to do it by using my two fingers and pulling myself up. One lady actually couldn't do it and her first day with MTA became her last. So again if ur taller than 5 feet your good.

smart move. Most likely you'll be called in for medical/final processing I took 3 before I got to that point.

Why does it take so long to get through the process??

If you are taller than 4'11 or 5 feet you have nothing to worry about it's really not about strength it's ur height.

Me and about 6 other females almost didn't make it because we were unable to climb the train. I was able to do it by using my two fingers and pulling myself up. One lady actually couldn't do it and her first day with MTA became her last. So again if ur taller than 5 feet your good.

So you was in the last conductor class for 8094?

got my letter mailman just delivered 6pm i go wednesday again for the 4th time drug test make sure you fill out all the paper work glad i kept a copy of the old one

Why is it your 4th time ?? It takes that long to get thru the process??

Why does it take so long to get through the process??

So you was in the last conductor class for 8094?

Why is it your 4th time ?? It takes that long to get thru the process??

Yes I went in feb 27th

Archived